Harry Kane

I personally don’t feel like he’s done all he can to get a move here. If he really wanted it he should have handed in a transfer request, and forgot about the bonuses etc he’s due. It’s difficult for the lad but it’s what you have to do and now it’s too late I think for City and but mostly for Spurs to replace him.

Bear in mind handing in a transfer request is essentially meaningless and normally done in conjunction with clubs for the pr spin. I wouldn’t read anything into that not happening.

Levy has led us down a path all summer. Fucking awful if we don’t end up getting our number one target. Why we didn’t just put £150m down for Haaland I will never know. Fixes the problem for 10 years.

Levy has led us down a path all summer. Fucking awful if we don’t end up getting our number one target. Why we didn’t just put £150m down for Haaland I will never know. Fixes the problem for 10 years.
Because he wants to move to Real with Mbappé allegedly… We can’t just sign players who want to be somewhere else. Real will sign them both for around €80m and that’s insane.

230m transfer fee and 125m in wages. Also doubt any of Raiolas players would stay at one club for 10 yeara

Haaland is never staying for 10 years even if he comes (he wont)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.