Harry Kane

How kane hasn't gone into Levy's office and kicked 10 shades of shit out of him puzzles me.
I think you have to put it down to the fact that kane doesn't have ambitions, he obviously just wants to beat Shearers scoring record rather than win trophies.

North Londoners are a weird fuckin breed man.
I don't know if he lacks ambition, but I feel comfortable saying he lacks guts.
He should have put in a transfer request when he was playing footsie with us.

If he signs an extension i reserve the right to call him a thick dumbass. Spurs have done fantastic from Kane, he was bought for 12m or something right?. They have had their moneys worth and then some. If he puts Levy in a position of power for any future sales negotiations by signing any extension (read that he would do in some tweets if he does not leave) he would be a fool.

I can't remember the details but his old contract, 6 year one; Was apparently smart to do. I forget the details but when you looked at it properly i think there was some stuff that made it make sense. This would not have that context, he would just be giving Levy his own arse on a silver platter.

I guess they can be that badly off if Levy can risk losing 100M. For what? 5th or 6th in the league at best. Perhaps he's banking on a mega deal from Saudi, doubt that very much. Besides Kane for all his lack of ambition won't want to end his career over there. Hope that Saudi offer doesnt arrive and BM makes a public "F you, we're walking" statement.

Chelsea should be putting in a £120m bid. Kane wouldn’t even need to move house or his family, would still go for the PL record and have a better chance of winning something. Can’t believe they’re not interested.

Chelsea should be putting in a £120m bid. Kane wouldn’t even need to move house or his family, would still go for the PL record and have a better chance of winning something. Can’t believe they’re not interested.
Probably doesn't want to go there. Won fa with Poch first time round. All they have done in the summer is sell all of the experienced pros and bought a load of kids, a bit like what a 12yr old would do on Football Manager.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.