Harry Maguire found guilty in Greece

This will be the only time a utd player dosent get a penalty
I'm sure he'll have a gazillion pounds worth of legal team on his side and every possible string in every possible high place will be getting pulled, but my limited experience of Greek police in my youth suggests to me that slab-head may well be in the fucking shit.

I'm sure he'll have a gazillion pounds worth of legal team on his side and every possible string in every possible high place will be getting pulled, but my limited experience of Greek police in my youth suggests to me that slab-head may well be in the fucking shit.
I think where you are going wrong is comparing the "man in the street" with these wankers. You and I got no support if we messed up after a few light refreshments. These twats get everything smothed over. Can you imagine him getting a kicking in the cells like we got? It is not going to happen

The BBC assured me on Breakfast time that Harry is a splendid chap who is cooperating fully with the police to bring this unfortunate affair to a speedy conclusion as soon as possible. No doubt the police will realise their mistake before too long. It's not as though it's one of our deadbeats driving his Dutch taxi into a lamp post while under the influence of something or other while AWOL before a big match.

I think where you are going wrong is comparing the "man in the street" with these wankers. You and I got no support if we messed up after a few light refreshments. These twats get everything smothed over. Can you imagine him getting a kicking in the cells like we got? It is not going to happen
No but unless the police happen to be among the global 659m they won't welcome outside interference and pressure - more likely to dig their heels in and throw the book at him. Fingers crossed they are all olympiakos/dipper fans.

Rumour has it FA have reviewed the CCTV of footage of Harry Maguire’s fight and Man United will be awarded a penalty when football commences.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.