Harry Maguire found guilty in Greece

I find it funny people wondering why he didn't stay in Greece to defend himself. He knows exactly what he did, that's why.
l can't imagine you've been offered a bribe but l am quite sure there have been frequent occasions when multi millionaires have repeatedly asked how much they will be fined.
As they do.

Jesus! Jeremy Vine about to discuss on Radio 2 whether Harry Maguire was, his words, 'stitched up'.

Fuck me!
WTF was my first reaction but tbf having listened to it, he's kinda taking the piss and questioning why he came home instead of defending himself in court and whether the "elaborate" story about "Albanian Gangsters" is true or if they "even exist?"

I find it funny people wondering why he didn't stay in Greece to defend himself. He knows exactly what he did, that's why.

He's a spineless, immoral, excuse of a man: unable to accept his own shortcomings.
He was happy to play the old 'Billy Big-Time' routine: loads of cash in his pocket, sycophantic followers hanging on to his every word. Gets a few beers down his throat and suddenly starts to believe he's Chuck Norris, and predictably comes unstuck. Spins a complete web of lies in order to save face, and then flees Greece and hightails it back to the country where his cowardly actions are tacitly approved of by the rag-loving media.

This isn't an attack on United, because I think all clubs are pretty much in the same boat just look at Meppen-Walter, Adam Johnson but clubs spend millions of these guys and don't seem to guide them when it comes to dealing with the wealth and issues that come with being a footballer. From a company standpoint it seems madness

Love the prosecutor.
This is priceless.

"Obviously that [Maguire's sister being injected] is irrelevant concerning the assault committed against the police officers," said Dr Paradissis.

"And in any case what is strange about this case about the sister is that the sister was interviewed by police and she said nothing about that to the police. This is a new line of defence that we heard recently."

Love the prosecutor.
This is priceless.

"Obviously that [Maguire's sister being injected] is irrelevant concerning the assault committed against the police officers," said Dr Paradissis.

"And in any case what is strange about this case about the sister is that the sister was interviewed by police and she said nothing about that to the police. This is a new line of defence that we heard recently."
Wow, that's incredible. I mean, he's not wrong the assault is one thing. But that's damning. Pretty much proves Maguire is lying then.

Still not getting why he was allowed out of the Country with his Passport.

How more serious can you get,than trying to bribe a police officer.

The sentence reflects this.

Well, they say everyday is a school day, and here was silly me thinking facts equated to undeniable truth, but what do I know.

Southgate now saying he made his decision to select Slab head based on the facts, but "should the facts change", he would have to revisit that decision.
I heard him say that but surely a fact is a fact and can't change. If it does then it wasn't a fact to start with.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.