Harry Maguire found guilty in Greece

Presumably the BBC should have applied the same principle to Goering, Hess, Speer and the other Nazis at their trial in Nuremberg.

Haha,the BBC has history in trying to protect criminals, it covered up for Saville for a decade, and now Dirty Harry has joined that exulted company but, try as they might, they won't convince anyone with a half a brain because he's been caught bang to rights and found guilty in a court of law.
That bullshit story about the Albanian Mafia being involved must have been made up by Liar Maguire on the night, while he was still pissed and powdered, even Cummings's lies about driving to Barnard Castle and having a day out at a beauty spot to 'test his eyes' is more believable!

Love the prosecutor.
This is priceless.

"Obviously that [Maguire's sister being injected] is irrelevant concerning the assault committed against the police officers," said Dr Paradissis.

"And in any case what is strange about this case about the sister is that the sister was interviewed by police and she said nothing about that to the police. This is a new line of defence that we heard recently."
Tbf, being subject to an attempted drugging by a cohort of Albanian gangsters brandishing a straw whilst singing ‘who’s that lying on the runway’ is exactly the sort of thing that would skip your mind a couple of hours later.

Last edited:
He'...........and l am very rich.'
She (thinks) 'Rag malakas'.

Me (Separately) His swede piece reminds me of Froggatt Edge not a million miles from where he is from. They named 'Sunset Slab' after older members of the family and 'Three Pebbles Slab' after Daisy.
All a bit like Karen Matthews family on tour.
Blimey! Now there's a reference I didn't expect to see on here. Throw in Long John's slab and there's three solo routes from my 80s school days. I've gone all misty eyed now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.