Harry Maguire found guilty in Greece

What’s happened to the ‘stabbed’ Daisy, she’s gone verrrry quiet.

Surprising that a young bird, attacked & stabbed with a ‘ date rape drug’ isn’t pursuing action from the club owners,local authority or police.

Do you think that silly,salty sally is preparing a trilogy for ‘Harold & Daisy’ as a follow up to the ‘ No Mark Rash Ford ‘ mini series.

What a fucking family of scroate wasters.

[QUOTE="laserblue, post: 12939846, member: 10111"
At the appeal I expect yet another modification to slab head's ever changing pack of lies.

"How did you know they were Albanians Mr Maguire?"

"Albanians? Oh no your honour. They were albinos."
[/QUOTE]
Just a white lie then?

At the appeal I expect yet another modification to slab head's ever changing pack of lies.

"How did you know they were Albanians Mr Maguire?"

"Albanians? Oh no your honour. They were albinos."

Think you'll find he meant Albion fans.................the twist in the tail is its not WBA but Stirling Albion...

It's such a British thing to question legal judgements made in other countries that involve a British individual being found guilty. Is this based on the always 100% sound legal judgements made in this country? It's almost as if foreign countries are regarded as banana republics who do not understand the concepts of justice and fairness. Bloody foreigners, eh?
Unless you've been dragged through a foriegn court of justice, Spanish in my case, you'll never know. I was a dumb Brit who couldn't speak Catalan and he was an off duty Guardia Civil. Fortunately I appealed and won. I would say Mediteranean countries in that respect aren't far short of Banana rebublics.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.