Harry Maguire found guilty in Greece

So it's not innocent until proven guilty any more? Innocent as long as he claims he is innocent? Or, innocent as long as he's a united player?

All of which from Dan Roan and his BBC cronies still ignores the central issue of whatever happened to provoke him, attacking anybody was just a stupid thing to do and is the reason he's in hot water. That, and thinking he could use his reputation and wealth to pay off police... Sorry he claims he didn't know were police at the time, so presumably he though he was paying off Greek citizens to drop a community investigation into his behaviour which just happened to be taking place in a big building with lots of uniformed people in, down do whom had put him into something resembling a jail cell? Or maybe he thought he'd been abducted by the same Albanian gangsters, who kindly let him call his lawyer?

Let alone the "what if" factor.. but as the BBC ignored that question with our FFP trial - what if city didn't actually do anything wrong? - so not surprising nobody there is asking the question of what if Maguire is actually making all this up to save his hide, as the court seem to have determined, and he did actually attack and then try to bribe Greek police? What if the Greek police and judicial system has well done it's job here?

So it's not innocent until proven guilty any more? Innocent as long as he claims he is innocent? Or, innocent as long as he's a united player?

All of which from Dan Roan and his BBC cronies still ignores the central issue of whatever happened to provoke him, attacking anybody was just a stupid thing to do and is the reason he's in hot water. That, and thinking he could use his reputation and wealth to pay off police... Sorry he claims he didn't know were police at the time, so presumably he though he was paying off Greek citizens to drop a community investigation into his behaviour which just happened to be taking place in a big building with lots of uniformed people in, down do whom had put him into something resembling a jail cell? Or maybe he thought he'd been abducted by the same Albanian gangsters, who kindly let him call his lawyer?

Let alone the "what if" factor.. but as the BBC ignored that question with our FFP trial - what if city didn't actually do anything wrong? - so not surprising nobody there is asking the question of what if Maguire is actually making all this up to save his hide, as the court seem to have determined, and he did actually attack and then try to bribe Greek police? What if the Greek police and judicial system has well done it's job here?
Anyone who doesn’t believe he’s constructed a version of events to fit the prevailing narrative is pitifully naive.

The rags are apparently urging slab head to apologise yet he pleaded not guilty and is appealing against a guilty verdict.

So which is it? Is he apologising because he now admits his guilt or is he still pursuing an appeal because he denies his guilt? It can only be one or the other but not both.

Oh what tangled webs they weave.

WTF was my first reaction but tbf having listened to it, he's kinda taking the piss and questioning why he came home instead of defending himself in court and whether the "elaborate" story about "Albanian Gangsters" is true or if they "even exist?"

The albanian link strikes me as bordering on racist Am i the only 1?

The albanian link strikes me as bordering on racist Am i the only 1?
It will be his lawyers. The Greeks aren't fond of the Albanians and they cause a lot of trouble over there, so it's a nice sellable story to use in your defence. Bit like claiming Gypsies tried to rob you over here. Completely falls apart when you ask "how did you know they were Albanian?" though, as I doubt many English people would know the difference

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.