Harry Maguire found guilty in Greece

Caught lying.
520ae16c472190c669c0cd9ff13df281.jpg

Ps somebody sent me this .

He’ll apologise and get off.
Then it’ll be Lord Slabhead again, they already want him reinstated to the England Squad cos he’s appealed.

The weird thing is the rags say he retains their captaincy because as he has lodged an appeal he has no criminal record. If he has no criminal record what would there be to appeal against? They are soooo fucking dense its untrue - but then of course the media backs that line.

Meanwhile heard a Greek lawyer on 5Live earlier who basically said he was tried , convicted and has a record. His appeal may have to wait for around a year to come up in court. The acid test will be any visits to the USA - I wonder if the US immigration authorities agree with the rags lawyers or the Greek judicial system?

So far no one has explained why an 'innocent'? man legged it as soon as possible before the trial!!

It's such a British thing to question legal judgements made in other countries that involve a British individual being found guilty. Is this based on the always 100% sound legal judgements made in this country? It's almost as if foreign countries are regarded as banana republics who do not understand the concepts of justice and fairness. Bloody foreigners, eh?

Blimey! Now there's a reference I didn't expect to see on here. Throw in Long John's slab and there's three solo routes from my 80s school days. I've gone all misty eyed now.
I was initially worried that it was Daisy making you yearn for days of yore.

It's such a British thing to question legal judgements made in other countries that involve a British individual being found guilty. Is this based on the always 100% sound legal judgements made in this country? It's almost as if foreign countries are regarded as banana republics who do not understand the concepts of justice and fairness. Bloody foreigners, eh?
Yes. The supporters of the party goers in Portugal blaming Senor Plod jumped to mind earlier. I must say that the original conviction being wiped clean today seems a bit weird to English ears.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.