Harry Maguire found guilty in Greece

it just keeps getting better does it not? city fans singing munich songs then albanian gangster sticking something in daisy dukes arm then the taxi taking them to the hospital took them insstead to the police station where he did not realise was full of policeman so attacked them anyway. now he feared for his life and that he was being kidnapped.in a couple of days it will have been aliens abducting him but he fought them off and saved the planet..ffs. my dog has eaten my homework sounds fine to me after this.
Next thing he'll be saying the Albanian gangsters WERE the City fans!!

I’m fcuking sick of all the drivel on here questioning a guy just on holiday with his family and friends. Why you don’t believe his events what happened I don’t know.

I’ve seen James Bond films and it happens loads of times people bring injected and kidnapped, it’s usually with a sharp end of an umbrella but these Albanian gangsters are on another level, so fucking mental to use a sharp straw to stab and inject date rape drug on a girl is scary shit.
A dangerous world we live in and Mykinos will see worse as these lunatics escalate their terror campaign. Although the attackers have most certainly boarded their underwater high speed submarine onto the next island spreading terror across the med.

Because he now been briefed by a lawyer.
He changed his story many times.& how the fk does he know they were Albanian & you also,
Never mentioned it before thinking he might be kidnapped or her..
Why wasn't the so called victim off stabbing/date rape,been questioned or che ked in a hospital.
Why did he attack police officers at the station who I presume had a fking uniform on,as previously they were plainclothes officers and then being a fking prick saying do you no who I am,am scum United captain
And then trying to bribe them.
Big difference from Munich songs & slabhead innuendos from the start,
Albert R. Broccoli,thinks it's not up to Bond standards,

This whole shady cover-up has the rag hierarchy prints all over it: the Glasers, the Pisscan, Combover, Gill etc. Anyone with a bit of clout behind the scenes at the swamp is involved, of that I'm certain.
They are looking at damage limitation here, and if that means the world's most expensive defender being hung out to dry then so be it. They would know, more than anyone else would, that this man's I.Q. is on a par with a piece of plasticine, so they've set him up for a fall that would justify them sacking him and tearing up his contract ("We will not have the good name of the club dragged through the mud..." and all that PR excrement).
There is something extremely treacherous and underhanded going on at that foul club (not for the first time), and that slow-witted, monosyllabic Rock of Gibraltar lookalike is about to become their sacrificial lamb.

I think the Greeks will fast track the retrial and get it done quite soon, they must be really pissed off with the bad publicity this is giving them.

This whole shady cover-up has the rag hierarchy prints all over it: the Glasers, the Pisscan, Combover, Gill etc. Anyone with a bit of clout behind the scenes at the swamp is involved, of that I'm certain.
They are looking at damage limitation here, and if that means the world's most expensive defender being hung out to dry then so be it. They would know, more than anyone else would, that this man's I.Q. is on a par with a piece of plasticine, so they've set him up for a fall that would justify them sacking him and tearing up his contract ("We will not have the good name of the club dragged through the mud..." and all that PR excrement).
There is something extremely treacherous and underhanded going on at that foul club (not for the first time), and that slow-witted, monosyllabic Rock of Gibraltar lookalike is about to become their sacrificial lamb.
Morph begs to differ.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.