Harry Maguire found guilty in Greece

In the same talk shite show I had on whilst driving yesterday (hoping for more Messi news) they were discussing Slabhead.
Praising his courage for speaking out.

Then saying how they’re glad he did because he ‘doesn’t seem the sort of guy who would do anything like that’ and now they’ve heard his version ‘they appreciate it must have been very traumatic for him’

Well. Now we all have that cleared up let’s move on.

Dont agree its giving the Greeks bad publicity if anything it shows that in Greece if you f**k about attack and try to bribe their police they act very quickly. In court within a few days and sorted.

The only bad publicity should be on utd but our scum loving press/media are so far up the scrums arse its embarrassing. Why in that bbc interview the interviewer didnt ask to see the bruising on Maguire legs I never know. A good professional journalist would have asked those questions it was like watching mutv ( not that I know what it's like). Also why wasnt Maguire asked why he keeps changing his story , have utd told you what to say. All reasonable questions to ask him because he has kept changing his story. They should be an enquiry into why the bbc news where allowed to put that interview out on National tv.

Roan also fed Slab the line (that he hadn't previously thought to mention himself) of "Were you scared of your life?"

In the same talk shite show I had on whilst driving yesterday (hoping for more Messi news) they were discussing Slabhead.
Praising his courage for speaking out.

Then saying how they’re glad he did because he ‘doesn’t seem the sort of guy who would do anything like that’ and now they’ve heard his version ‘they appreciate it must have been very traumatic for him’

Well. Now we all have that cleared up let’s move on.

Which version were they referring to? There have been at least four.

What if the raggies dont suspend him, keep him as captain & play him in all their matches & then at the retrial he loses again ? How can they possibly justify such outrageous action ?

Of course it will be everyone is innocent until proven guilty & deserves a chance. OK fine. Oh, but wait a minute has he not been found guilty already ?

There has been a disturbing hint of xenophobia throughout the PR campaign to whitewash Harry The Liar‘s reputation.
Neil Ashton and friends have basically gone down the route of “You can’t trust these dodgy Greeks and Albanians, you know what they’re like”
It’s almost as if a club owned by white Americans who not only support but actively fund the likes of Trump and Bush, and who have been openly trying to hobble a rival owned by people from the Arabian peninsula, have a default position of hostility against anyone who doesn’t look like them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.