Harry Maguire found guilty in Greece

I had a rare look on the BBC website and saw the lead article was about how Klopp cut short his holiday in 2015 by Liverpools offer. The most important football story to the BBC is 5 years old and of no interest to any genuine fan.
Nothing about United on the website. I wanted to see what the BBC were now saying about the tissue of lies from Harry Liar particularly the one they were party to concerning the status of Slabbo and his several extant convictions. But nothing about the rags on the front page, almost as if they are distancing themselves from the Theatre of Dreamt up Stories.
Desparate Dan with his politics degree from Cambridge and all the other clowns of the media should know that Greeks and people from the Balkan states all look pretty much the same as Greece shares a large land border with Albania and there have been huge population movements back and forth in the region for centuries. So why wssnt he asked how he knew by looking they were Albanian gangsters?
Perhaps female members of the party thought Albanian was some foreign word for 'suppliers'.
Like Scholes in a slide tackle all the bollocks are coming out bit by bit.
Bloody hell l need a big breakfast after all that.

I've said previously that this is an in-club operation, the rags are going to kick him out by appearing to do the 'right thing' and putting the club first.
No reasonably intelligent human being would sit there like Slab did and act out the whole "I'm-a-victim" charade unless directed to by his puppet masters.
For his dignity and moral fibre, and out of the deepest respect for his close friends and family, he should have been man enough to come out and say something like: "Yeah, I fucked up. I got pissed and tried the whole 'Billy Big-Time' routine and came unstuck". He could have made a few routine apologies to all concerned and let the whole incident die a natural death. There would have been many people watching who would have said: "Fair play to him. Been there, done that".
But no, instead he goes on national TV and makes a complete idiot of himself with lie after lie after lie - something no intelligent person would do, unless -as I say- he had little choice.

The rags could now justify tearing up his contract and kicking him out, thus saving face for spending over 80 million pounds on a decidedly 2nd rate player.

All this racism against Albanians yet it only seems a few years ago the Rags were hailing their Albanian as the next George Best.
Ah but he was different because he was also Belgian, Kosovan, Serbian and a couple of other states. Even the Mail wanted him to get fast track British nationality to save the England team.
Best just got himself into some right states and did know where he was.

This is the best bit:

“This is what is totally wrong for me and this is what saddens me, because I was not expecting that from Manchester United, a team with a great history and from what I’ve heard from a great athlete like Maguire"

Ha!!

I had a rare look on the BBC website and saw the lead article was about how Klopp cut short his holiday in 2015 by Liverpools offer. The most important football story to the BBC is 5 years old and of no interest to any genuine fan.
Nothing about United on the website. I wanted to see what the BBC were now saying about the tissue of lies from Harry Liar particularly the one they were party to concerning the status of Slabbo and his several extant convictions. But nothing about the rags on the front page, almost as if they are distancing themselves from the Theatre of Dreamt up Stories.
Desparate Dan with his politics degree from Cambridge and all the other clowns of the media should know that Greeks and people from the Balkan states all look pretty much the same as Greece shares a large land border with Albania and there have been huge population movements back and forth in the region for centuries. So why wssnt he asked how he knew by looking they were Albanian gangsters?
Perhaps female members of the party thought Albanian was some foreign word for 'suppliers'.
Like Scholes in a slide tackle all the bollocks are coming out bit by bit.
Bloody hell l need a big breakfast after all that.
You’re a bit late, mate. It finished in 2002!

;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.