Harry Maguire found guilty in Greece

I have heard plenty of ex pros state that a player(maguire), would never talk about money, or how much they earn.
The Arsenal v Liverpool game reminds me of one player, who has not played for Arse, since taunting Brighten players about how much he earns.
He is not that type of person though despite taking up a bar bill of 70 grand.

Add this to the list...
A) I was pissed, had a fight, got arrested and kicked off with plod
Or
B) I was drinking on a night out and my sister was injected with an unknown substance and I was attacked and nearly kidnapped by Albanian gangsters pretending to be plod who it turned out were plod who then took me to the police station and hit my legs in an attempt to ruin my career although not hard enough to bruise them.

Add this to the list...
Or
B) I was drinking on a night out and my sister was ALLEGEDLY injected with an unknown BUT BENIGN substance and I was attacked and nearly kidnapped by Albanian gangsters pretending to be plod who it turned out were plod who then took me to the police station and hit my legs in an attempt to ruin my career although not hard enough to bruise them.

Just added 3 words to clarify the detail

Add this to the list...
Or
B) I was drinking on a night out and my sister was injected with an unknown substance and I was attacked and nearly kidnapped by Albanian gangsters pretending to be plod who it turned out were plod who then took me to the police station and hit my legs in an attempt to ruin my career although not hard enough to bruise them.

I think B sounds like the simplest and therefore most likely one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.