Harry Maguire

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is precisely my view on these type of signings. They're a huge gamble and the likes of Bayern don't make these signings. If you want to win all the big trophies, you sign world class players. Not players of Maguire's level.

who was that defender that Bayern bought of us that quite a few people thought was shite and pep turned him into a top player?

We will get or we wont but if we do it won't be because Dax has seen him live it will be because somebody who has seen him live more than you or me , and knows more than you or me, has, and decided he is the level we need.

Now you've taken all the fun out of it.

If we all thought like that every forum in the land would just be the same post, over and over again. Of course Pep knows what he wants. That, my friend, is a fucking given. It's our job to second guess him, to provide our own analysis on the farm hand, be it from a stand watching his movement, ball control and general all round play or from a dingy 1 bed flat in some God's forsaken shit hole with a very fat neighbour banging on the wall.

And then up you post. With your terribly clever insights into the mind of our leader. "There is no point in this discussion as Pep knows best".

/end thread. Parrot boy has spoken.

Now you've taken all the fun out of it.

If we all thought like that every forum in the land would just be the same post, over and over again. Of course Pep knows what he wants. That, my friend, is a fucking given. It's our job to second guess him, to provide our own analysis on the farm hand, be it from a stand watching his movement, ball control and general all round play or from a dingy 1 bed flat in some God's forsaken shit hole with a very fat neighbour banging on the wall.

And then up you post. With your terribly clever insights into the mind of our leader. "There is no point in this discussion as Pep knows best".

/end thread. Parrot boy has spoken.
From a dingy one bedroom flat is ok but apparently not from another country, yes we all have opinions, but if my opinion of a player was hes a farmer yet the best coach around is considering him I think I would have a bit of doubt that my opinion was a good one. He may not be a the level. We think we want thats worth an opinion,but anyone that thinks we would buy a clogger or rugby forward or a farm hand aren't paying attention to who our manager is.

Boateng who at the age of twenty was Germany's first choice RB. The problem with him was Mancini failed to get the best out of him and he didn't settle.

Correct and shows how a manager can have a big influence on coaching a player.

Yes he's a significantly less talented defender than them in my opinion
Fair enough , thats a judgement we can all make one way or the other. Its all the cart horse , clogger stuff that gets me, we could buy somebody not good enough, but we wouldn't buy the wrong type of centre back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.