Harry Maguire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a thought? but could it be we are playing the same game we played against the rags who won the bidding war and ended up with Sanchez and Fred??? He could be that bad I`m sure :)
If we get the scum to fork out £80m and we pick up Ake for half that amount, I think we would have the better deal.

Might as well give up on this one, not gonna happen. Leicester want £90m, rags have bid £70m we will probably match it but I expect that will be it. Maguire to stay at Leicester IMO.

Might as well give up on this one, not gonna happen. Leicester want £90m, rags have bid £70m we will probably match it but I expect that will be it. Maguire to stay at Leicester IMO.
I think once Leicester wrap up a few signings themselves they will be more open to selling maguire. If other clubs know they have £70m plus in their back pocket it weakens them significantly in negotiations.

I think once Leicester wrap up a few signings themselves they will be more open to selling maguire. If other clubs know they have £70m plus in their back pocket it weakens them significantly in negotiations.
Report on BBC that they've just spent £30m on Perez from Newcastle.

If selling high to reinvest in the team works, they like you say have to do it now, or everyone will seem them coming if they sell late in the transfer window.

If I were them I'd be looking at Ake or Lascelles. I think they signed some defenders last season but they've not convinced.

Over the past few years we have become a more cultured, footballing team. This includes our defence,albeit not everyone has the skills right now.I`m sure Maguire could do a good job for us but I see him play for Engand next to Stones and I`m afraid he looked like....well you may not agree....but he looks like a Richard Dunn type player! A few years ago yes, but now? and for however many millions LCFC can milk from us? No thanks. Ake if we can get him I think

De Ligt who seems to be the up and coming and most highly rated cb available is also a Richard Dunne type centre back.

Maguire has far more to his game than Dunne ever did. With our midfielders making themselves available to receive his passes, he will look a far better player than he does for England.

I thought McGuire had a gentleman’s agreement with the previous owner that he could leave this window if a top club came in for him with a sensible offer!!! £70 million + is not that, so is he being shit upon by previous owners son?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.