Harry Maguire

Status
Not open for further replies.
he is a modern day Mick Mcarthy strong dependable and not worth £90 million Just so few players who are presently top class in this position and available i see Mcguire staying unless he knocks the door demanding to leave

Slabheid ?

Kompany is going to be hard to replace whoever we sign. I think Maguire is good but whether he is top level is debatable. Having said that I don’t think Stones or Otamendi are either but we still amassed 100/97 points with both of them playing lots of games. I think it’s team defending that works for us with the ability to stay calm under pressure. Maguire has that but once those stupid twats become Involved there is no point bidding against them because they will throw silly money at him

100/98

I was talking to somebody and they said that Dippers had a better defence than us. I asked him how many fewer goals had Liverpool conceded, He didn't know! I told him it was one! It doesn't matter, he sez, they have a better defence. Read summat in the RDAHMeedya and it takes on the Gospel truth!! Our defence starts in the oppo penalty area!

I was talking to somebody and they said that Dippers had a better defence than us. I asked him how many fewer goals had Liverpool conceded, He didn't know! I told him it was one! It doesn't matter, he sez, they have a better defence. Read summat in the RDAHMeedya and it takes on the Gospel truth!! Our defence starts in the oppo penalty area!

Was it a tall, bespectacled German you were talking to?

Also helps when you pack your midfield with Jimmy Milners.

TAA is a good player going forward but he can't defend. Not a big fan of their keeper either.

Get. Bid in for dunk for 60m
That will increase maguire to united price to about 100m

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.