Harry Maguire

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that we walked away from virgil last year but would be willing to pay similar this year for a lesser player.... Sorry Not for me.
Mdl is twice the player at the same price, possibly this gerations version of a maldini/ Puyol etc.
I was told , during my two weeks ITK, it was the wages we walked away from for Van Dijk. Same as the reasons now for De Ligt.

The fact that we walked away from virgil last year but would be willing to pay similar this year for a lesser player.... Sorry Not for me.
Mdl is twice the player at the same price, possibly this gerations version of a maldini/ Puyol etc.
Yep except MDL is not as interested in coming here, plus if the rumors are true he is apparently demanding wage parity in line with attacking superstars. Fuck that.

City will only go for Maguire if MDL has decided elsewhere.

Just something smacks me regarding the Barca link, it's gone quite but that maybe down to there still playing in cup final so they don't want to upset anyone just like we have.

I can see UTD offering whatever Ajax & De Ligt wants just to get him whereas City & Liverpool can offer winning things over wages yes I know the Scousers have won nothing yet but they are going in the right direction.
Barca offer him everything + his mate De Jong so he goes there IMO.
Now Maguire is a different baby, do we just go all in on him while UTD spend time fucking about with De Ligt & Koulabbily or whatever he is called.

Maguire, Laporte, Stones & Mangala, Garcia & the young kid Taylor Harwood Belis are ample enough even if Nico goes & Sandler goes out on loan.

7 signings will keep us going for a few years with only a forward to bag next year or 2

Sane new 5 year deal
Gundagun new 4 year deal
Danilo new 3 year deal
Zinchenko new 3 year deal
Maguire 5 year deal 65m + bonuses title, FA & League Cups & Champs League..
Rodrigo 5 year deal 65m
Felix 6 year deal 75m

Game over

I really don’t think he’s as slow as people are making out on here. He ran past most of our team pretty easily. Don’t remember otamendi doing that or being that fast

I don't have a strong opinion on him as a player either way, but if he does come here Pep has to make him shave his facial hair. He looks like a pedophile

City will only go for Maguire if MDL has decided elsewhere.

Just something smacks me regarding the Barca link, it's gone quite but that maybe down to there still playing in cup final so they don't want to upset anyone just like we have.

I can see UTD offering whatever Ajax & De Ligt wants just to get him whereas City & Liverpool can offer winning things over wages yes I know the Scousers have won nothing yet but they are going in the right direction.
Barca offer him everything + his mate De Jong so he goes there IMO.
Now Maguire is a different baby, do we just go all in on him while UTD spend time fucking about with De Ligt & Koulabbily or whatever he is called.

Maguire, Laporte, Stones & Mangala, Garcia & the young kid Taylor Harwood Belis are ample enough even if Nico goes & Sandler goes out on loan.

7 signings will keep us going for a few years with only a forward to bag next year or 2

Sane new 5 year deal
Gundagun new 4 year deal
Danilo new 3 year deal
Zinchenko new 3 year deal
Maguire 5 year deal 65m + bonuses title, FA & League Cups & Champs League..
Rodrigo 5 year deal 65m
Felix 6 year deal 75m

Game over

Good work Txixi.

Johan Cruyff once said
What is speed? The sports press often confuses speed with insight. See, if I start running slightly earlier than someone else, I seem faster.

Harry Maguire has a huge head. His processing power must be infinite. He is the ultimate Cruyff defender..

I really don’t think he’s as slow as people are making out on here. He ran past most of our team pretty easily. Don’t remember otamendi doing that or being that fast
It’s impressive once he gets going, like with that run against you lot the other week. But on the turn he’s not the sharpest.

De Ligt to UTD
Griezman to Barca
Felix to Athletico
Maguire to City
Rodrigo to City
Sane stays at City

Job done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.