Harry Maguire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Senet_Just_More.gif

He will do great for the scum ole plays parked bus and hit teams on the break if ole thinks he is going to play out from the back with De Gae in net he is more daft and I thought.

He’s more Richard Dunne than VK in my opinion and I’m delighted we weren’t duped into the £80m. Had he not ducked out of the way of Vinnie’s strike then things may have finished differently last season.

He’s inferior to Laporte and Stones, if he’s over his personal problems.

You might do but what you are forgetting is that Mangala would have to be paid off to go on a free and Cahill would want a signing on fee. So what is the point is signing someone that isn't good enough and costing you money?
Mangala would get his wages and no more, he's getting them anyway. I can't imagine Cahill would want a lot, and he'd give us more than Mangala and give the likes of Garcia and TBH a couple more years before stepping up to the first team. We are a couple of injuries away from a problem at the minute.

No but this policy we have won't work forever.
We one day have to push the boat out a bit more. We won't always get lucky that's my worry. We needed a replacement for VK Maguire was ideal. I would have paid it.
I agree with you . I didn’t want him but to say our record transfer deal is Rodri at £62 is amazing . We are making a mistake in not signing a class centre back going into the new season because it’s not all about if they fit straight in it’s about complacency because say for instance Laporte and stones hit bad form who have we got to breath down there necks ? We should be bringing in someone to replace our greatest ever defender because he will be missed big time

Wow! Thankfully sense prevailed in the end for us. Maguire is a decent player, but he isn't nearly an £85m player. At least we can no longer be reasonably accused of inflating the market. Look at this list of calamities: Pogba (£120m), Maguire (£85m), Martial (£60m), Fred (£50m) and Sanchez (£32m + Mkhitaryan + £600k/wk).

What do you mean Sanchez on £600k per week. According to Simon Stone poor old Alexis almost qualifies for Universal Credit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.