Harry Maguire

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know they need him but fuck me! £85m for Maguire?
Boyhood club, biggest club in the world, our money..

£85m for Maguire... How that is even possible.

So they will have spent £150m on Daniel James, Aaron Wan Bissaka and Harry Maguire. Great value.

Obviously he's only interested in £££££.
Hope he gets as much stick as Bale did on here
Why should he get any stick at all? The rags have bid a ridiculous amount of money for him for which Leicester are probably pissing themselves silly over and he's no doubt got a big signing on fee and a rise in wages. Good luck to him, he's going to need it.

£85m for Maguire... How that is even possible.

So they will have spent £150m on Daniel James, Aaron Wan Bissaka and Harry Maguire. Great value.

And the best part is that it was midfield and up front where they really needed to strengthen, apparently when they sign Maguire they will have 7 centre halves

Oh well, it's pissed me off, wish we'd signed him. Would have improved our squad, he's better than Ota. Gutted those vile wankers outbid us again. Anything that is good for them fucking annoys me.

Fuck it, it's cricket season then rugby world cup.

He definitely makes their squad better, in that he instantly becomes their best centre half. Think that says more about their squad than him though. Good player, and one I would’ve happily had here, but not at that price. £85m is madness. Their desperation is making them lose their heads.

Time will tell if it’s a good buy, most said VVD was ridiculous money but turns out to be a brilliant buy, personally I think we have enough and need to start trusting the quality youth like garcia when we need to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.