Harry Redknapp"City spent about £150million to get above us"

Big Dave Watson said:
Spurs will be in 4th place before City play Blackburn on Monday night and the pressure will be on. All the points fritered away against the likes of Brum, Fulham etc will come back to haunt us.

Spurs will finish 4th.

Are you actually a City fan ?

I only ask as I rarely see you make any positive comments, also, 'Big Dave Watson' ? Wasn`t he a Blue dipper aswell ?
The date on the side says you joined 25th August 2009, the same date we signed Lescott was it not, around the time when there was a massive influx of Blue dippers on here ?

Many would think you were a Blue dipper tbh and with the above in mind I`m sure you could see why, no offence, like.

If harry Redknapp was manager of city he would be spending the £150m and someone else would be saying the same thing, bet he never thought of that?

Big Dave Watson said:
That's right, resort to insults because you dont have the intelligence to do anything else. I will be back here to remind you when Spurs secure 4th spot.

Big Dave Watson said:
Not for long. We will be 5th in a couple of weeks time and out of the cup.

No sight of you for the last 5 days, wonder why ?

Please predict Stoke to beat us in the Final..

Mr_Vexed said:
Wow, you guys really are the most bitter supporters EVER!

Is it because you haven't won anything for so long? You would think that the thought of you being safe in the knowledge that you MAY actually be close to winning a trophy would chill you out a bit, or make you a bit humble, but you lot are obsessed!!

I don't get this inferiority complex you have about Spurs?! Is it because you have such a shit record against us? I don't know, I really don't get it. And don't give me all this rubbish about Spurs fans, all supporters have their fair share of clowns, I'm sure you are no different, and I don't want to hear 'f'in cockneys', i'm sure you can come up with something better than that?!

So you don't like Redknapp, you guys gotta deal with it. At the end of it, it is mind games, you look way too much in to it. As said the other day, if you can't deal with them support someone else, as your gonna have to get used to it. I have no problem with Man City, I am happy that there is no longer a 'big 4' monopoly over the rest of the Premiership. Embrace the rivalry and stop being so bitter!!! It is wide open every season now, and it gives us all something to look forward to instead of being also rans.

I haven't come on here for a row, just trying to understand what your problem is...
well fuck off back to your own board..then and worry about how you will keep Bale Modric & vds WHEN YOU COME BEHIND THE DIPPERS I fucking hate spurs always have always will..cheesy horrible lot

Longsight-memories said:
Mr_Vexed said:
Wow, you guys really are the most bitter supporters EVER!

Is it because you haven't won anything for so long? You would think that the thought of you being safe in the knowledge that you MAY actually be close to winning a trophy would chill you out a bit, or make you a bit humble, but you lot are obsessed!!

I don't get this inferiority complex you have about Spurs?! Is it because you have such a shit record against us? I don't know, I really don't get it. And don't give me all this rubbish about Spurs fans, all supporters have their fair share of clowns, I'm sure you are no different, and I don't want to hear 'f'in cockneys', i'm sure you can come up with something better than that?!

So you don't like Redknapp, you guys gotta deal with it. At the end of it, it is mind games, you look way too much in to it. As said the other day, if you can't deal with them support someone else, as your gonna have to get used to it. I have no problem with Man City, I am happy that there is no longer a 'big 4' monopoly over the rest of the Premiership. Embrace the rivalry and stop being so bitter!!! It is wide open every season now, and it gives us all something to look forward to instead of being also rans.

I haven't come on here for a row, just trying to understand what your problem is...
well fuck off back to your own board..then and worry about how you will keep Bale Modric & vds WHEN YOU COME BEHIND THE DIPPERS I fucking hate spurs always have always will..cheesy horrible lot

Yea fook off back to your own board and sing your racist and peadophile songs.....bitter?

We don't have to deal with anything, pal. You're the one on a City board, you deal with it!!

God I fucking hate Spurs.

Dirty Harry said:
Big Dave Watson said:
Spurs will be in 4th place before City play Blackburn on Monday night and the pressure will be on. All the points fritered away against the likes of Brum, Fulham etc will come back to haunt us.

Spurs will finish 4th.

Are you actually a City fan ?

I only ask as I rarely see you make any positive comments, also, 'Big Dave Watson' ? Wasn`t he a Blue dipper aswell ?
The date on the side says you joined 25th August 2009, the same date we signed Lescott was it not, around the time when there was a massive influx of Blue dippers on here ?

Many would think you were a Blue dipper tbh and with the above in mind I`m sure you could see why, no offence, like.
Hahaha great work detective Callahan.

16,5 for Modric
16,5 for Bent
7,8 for Gomes
5 for Hutton
7 for Bale
7 for Jenas
14 for Pavlyuchenko
8-18 for Van der vart
12 for Palacios
10 for Crouch
5.5 for Corluka
7 for woodgate
10 for Sandro

so Rednapp...your transfer kinda add up dont they.....126,3-136,3

stop making excuses...be lucky u got a draw u arse

Big Dave Watson said:

Spurs will finish 4th.

Hahahaha.........

Your my daily pick me up with all this positive talk!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.