Harry's Heroes: Euro Having A Laugh

Lupo

Team supported
Wolves
Did anyone watch the first episode last night?

Razor Ruddock was back but revealed he was unable to play as he was on the brink of death due to his heart and continued drinking. Merson's on the wagon and had a bust up with him over his boozy habits.

All the boys have put on weight from last year's show and got shown up badly in their first game against Metz vererans before a 5-5 draw against a team of nudists.

Ray Parlour, David Seaman, Michael Owen, Mark Chamberlain, Rob Lee are some of the others on show

Last edited:
I didn't watch. From the trailers, it sounded like just an excuse for Harry's gang of has-been cronies to go rampaging through Germany, being obnoxious and loud, shaming our country, and being constantly drunk. All paid for. Not for me.

Was Le Tissier on it? He seemed one of the only ones to take it seriously last time, and he lost a bit of weight and got himself fit. I bet Mark Chamberlain was dropped - not enough personally.

Anything with Ruddock on is to be avoided in my opinion. There's no way he is ever paying football again, and he just a loud-mouthed bore.

Edit. It's helped Owen find his natural level at broadcasting, so at least it has one redeeming feature.

Last edited:
I didn't watch. From the trailers, it sounded like just an excuse for Harry's gang of has-been cronies to go rampaging through Germany, being obnoxious and loud, shaming our country, and being constantly drunk. All paid for. Not for me.

Was Le Tissier on it? He seemed one of the only ones to take it seriously last time, and he lost a bit of weight and got himself fit. I bet Mark Chamberlain was dropped - not enough personally.

Anything with Ruddock on is to be avoided in my opinion. There's no way he is ever paying football again, and he just a loud-mouthed bore.

Anyone notice Paul Walsh, Steve Howey, Trevor Steven and Andy Gray playing as well? Mentioned in credits, but no feature in programme. Maybe they realised how poor it would look?

Edit. It's helped Owen find his natural level at broadcasting, so at least it has one redeeming feature.

You may not have watched but that's an excellent summing up!

Their boozy antics and attempts at the French language (bonjour, deux grande beers) were pretty embarrassing and as they recalled some of their pre tournament behaviour with England (pretty much the same) gives a bit of an indication as to why they always came up short in them.

Yes Le Tiss was there and seemed one of the better ones, Lee Sharpe was another

Last time I saw Ruddock and his charming partner they were abusing blokes doing their job reclaiming debts, they were disgusting.

Is there anything Harry won't do for money , does his dog still deal with tax matters.

If it was filmed now the bus load of them would be quarantined then drive straight to rehab.

Rant over now for some Piers Morgan .

Nothing to like about Ruddock at all. Goes from nought to nasty in no time, but happy when it is all about him. All very sad when telling others or being told that he basically going to die very soon because he is treating himself like shit and then goes on a jajerbomb frenzy in the afternoon.
Lose some weight you fat mouthy cockney heart attack

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.