Harry's Heroes: Euro Having A Laugh

The producers had a meeting and decided to go for the thickest, cliché ridden, inarticulate, boorish, immature laddish wanker type cretins who spend all day stating the bleedin obvious and longing for the that 'dressing room banter' days of old when the beer flowed and life was simpler.

Last edited by a moderator:
I taped it as I was watching the SAS program on C4..

Why did the brains of the operation, Barnes have to pedalo out to sea to meet up with catflap senior..?

Was CS depositing his tax free money on the sea bed as the river bank was closed..?

Thinking about it, I should have fast forwarded through the program and watched the adverts instead..

Utter sh1t..!

Did anyone watch the first episode last night?

Razor Ruddock was back but revealed he was unable to play as he was on the brink of death due to his heart and continued drinking. Merson's on the wagon and had a bust up with him over his boozy habits.

All the boys have put on weight from last year's show and got shown up badly in their first game against Metz vererans before a 5-5 draw against a team of nudists.

Ray Parlour, David Seaman, Michael Owen, Mark Chamberlain, Rob Lee are some of the others on show
Weren't the nudists the ones 'on show'?

Didn't watch.
Sounds like it was Mike Bassett II.

Sweepstakes on which one dies first?

Harry'd bet on it. He'd even bet on himself being first if there was a drink in it.

Who produced it?

The premise sounds like it was pitched by an editor of a lads mag in the late 90’s and ITV paid for him to film a piss up with his football heroes.

It could actually be decent if a load of ex-players decided to get fit and took it seriously but it just seems another way to get ‘Arry - the nation’s hero since he told a couple of anecdotes in Australia - some prime time tv to pay his tax bill.

Last time I saw Ruddock and his charming partner they were abusing blokes doing their job reclaiming debts, they were disgusting.
I remember that show. I think Ruddock was refusing to pay kennel fees. He was thicker and even more obnoxious than when he was playing. A real bully boy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.