Hart - Do we want him back or not? [Merged]

Re: Hart do we really want him back

Barely put a foot wrong for us then was shoved out in the cold. I don't blame him for being pissed off. I said when we signed Given that if that meant losing the next England number one then it was a terrible deal. Given isn't any better than Hart.

It makes no difference if we want him back or not. He is back, his loan with Birmingham is over and unlikely to be renewd after the stunt they pulled after Given's injury. Its up to him and Given to fight it out in the pre season to see who starts in August.

course we want him back! the best young english keeper around.
he'll soon forget all about brum when he gets a run in the side and holds down his place.

schumey04 said:
scowy68 said:
I thought our days of letting young talented football players leave,and then watch them prosper and become world class players,had gone.

Think it has got even harder for our young talented players to break through so I presume we will follow the same cycle for years to come

Khaldoons recent interview on the official site gave me the opposite impression mate.In fact he made the statement that youth is at the heart of our football club and will continue to play a big part in our future plans.

We can still put out home grown players in our side,Ned,Micah amd more recently Ibrahim have played for City.

this is a no brainer for hart & city. hart gets the chance to play regular 1st team football with a side going places and city get a much improved keeper back after a year's loan.

with the potentially very heavy fixture schedule next season we're going to need two decent keepers anyway. as given may not be ready for the start of the season and may have physical & even psychological issues with his injury it would be insane to let hart go out again.

If Given doesnt start the season Joe will be in and I think shay might have a hard time shifting him.He does look England no1 material although it is early days.

It doesnt say anywhere he doesn't want to come back to city.. of course he must have enjoyed his time at brum to have played so well.. He will be our starting keeper when the next season starts as im sure given won't be back to his best.. as now this is his second op on his shoulder.

Hart will be our number one very soon.. and now we have more games we can afford to swop the keepers around. It's not a MASSIVE deal.

I'll believe the story if it ever makes it to the city website ha!

But why was Hart dropped in the first place? He barely made a mistake while he was in the team. He must be number one next season.

Do we want him back? Yes, of course we do. We've got a lot more games ahead of us this coming season so we need two decent keepers. I should imagine he feels some loyalty towards Birmingham, but at the end of the day he's our keeper and he knew we'd want him back at some point.

I have the answer!!!!!

When Given is fully fit again, the only way to keep them both happy would be to let them play 45 minutes each every game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.