Hart - Do we want him back or not? [Merged]

Re: Hart's constant complaints about coming back

scowy68 said:
I'd be very surprised if he didn't begin next season as our number one.
As I've said before, if he plays in the World Cup (and I think he has a chance given the competition) and performs well he's got every chance of starting next season. That's why you send players out on loan. They get experience, play 1st team football, and return a better player. So we've gained all round, and I personally think he's in with a shout of starting.

If he gets the nod as #1 for the WC (and theres a very good chance he may), then i can completely understand him not wanting to come back and warm the bench.

We'll have to see how things pan out, but those comments dont bother me at all, the lad just wants to play footy.

Don't blame him, we replaced him with Given last season even though Hart was playing well. Really hope he stays and starts the season as our number one.

Bumped into Joe at Oddfellows, a bar in Chester, on Thursday night (all the Brum squad had been to the races) and asked him about his attitude to City.

He was nothing but complimentary about the club that gave him his first big move. Appreciated that we let him out on loan, as he would not have been going to the world cup if we'd left him on our bench. He's looking forward to the challenge next season but he's made some good mates at Brum, so he's a bit "sad" to be leaving them.

Thoroughly nice bloke, very popular with the Brum players by the look of things in the bar and likes a Sambuca!

He also said that the injury to Shay could be career threatening..

Saw him a bit later in a lap dancing club, but thats another story!

Dodge said:
Bumped into Joe at Oddfellows, a bar in Chester, on Thursday night (all the Brum squad had been to the races) and asked him about his attitude to City.

He was nothing but complimentary about the club that gave him his first big move. Appreciated that we let him out on loan, as he would not have been going to the world cup if we'd left him on our bench. He's looking forward to the challenge next season but he's made some good mates at Brum, so he's a bit "sad" to be leaving them.

Thoroughly nice bloke, very popular with the Brum players by the look of things in the bar and likes a Sambuca!

Hope he made it worth yer while,i mean hes got plenny of wonga, sugar plum. :)

kiiiki said:
you guys should just sell him to us, we need a keeper, and we gave you adebayor and toure last season, time to return that favour

lol are you serious? I think you owe us one after bleeding us for those too! Especially toure anyway! And hes now are bloody captain so we cant drop him!

Dodge said:

If you made it clear from the off that you're a blue (sky blue that is) then he's not going to say anything against the club is he?

I suppose he can't do right for doing wrong. If he said he wanted to come back to City the Brum fans would be pissed with him and if he says he wants to stay there, we are.

As for the lap dancing club, Ive known his girlfriend for years, can't see her being impressed!!! ha ha

blue_bird said:
Dodge said:

If you made it clear from the off that you're a blue (sky blue that is) then he's not going to say anything against the club is he?

I suppose he can't do right for doing wrong. If he said he wanted to come back to City the Brum fans would be pissed with him and if he says he wants to stay there, we are.

As for the lap dancing club, Ive known his girlfriend for years, can't see her being impressed!!! ha ha

Hart to Hart?

Bye.

Man City keeper Hart: I do not want to leave Birmingham

Manchester City goalkeeper Joe Hart admits he doesn't want to leave Birmingham City.

Hart has been recalled to Eastlands and is expected to start the new season as their No1 with Shay Given sidelined after surgery.

"I'm really sad to be going because I've made a lot of really good friends amongst the players and staff. It is hard because I have never really left anything like this before.

"I didn't really want to leave but I was told that I have to do so. That's just the way football is and I'm just pleased I've got some really special relationships to come back to when I play against Birmingham further down the line," Hart told bcfc.com.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.tribalfootball.com/man-city-keeper-hart-i-do-not-want-leave-birmingham-834231" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.tribalfootball.com/man-city- ... ham-834231</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.