Hart - Do we want him back or not? [Merged]

Re: Hart's constant complaints about coming back

Kinky by name said:
He just wants to play - I think his stance is understandable.
Spot on, it's looking likely he will play aswell if Given misses the start of next season.

Once Hart is in Given may find it hard to remove him, it's all up to Joe weather or not he wants to be a success at Manchester City.

simon23 said:
He should be on an equal footing to that of Shay Gvien at the start of next season and therefore deserves to be given as much a chance as given...the one who is the most consistent gets the No.1 jersey.....

For me, it now shouldnt go on reputations but on who is performing the best and most consistently and if that is Joe hart then he should be in the starting role

well said, with there being the possiblilty of around 60 games next season, there should be ample opportunity for both.

the problem is their both class keepers, Given is the better keeper, both are world class shot stoppers but lack commanding their area and distribution of the ball.

if joe comes back he will be on the bench, and he won't wanna be there, i don't blame him if he want's to stay out on loan another season.

Sven told both keepers when he was here, from today you play for the number 1 shirt, it chopped and changed alot if i remember rightly.

Given is always going to be suspect now, this is the second time it's happened.
Hart for No.1 Given warming the bench.

citygirl77 said:
Given is always going to be suspect now, this is the second time it's happened.
Hart for No.1 Given warming the bench.

I can see this happening, though I don't particularly like it.

Kinky by name said:
He just wants to play - I think his stance is understandable.
he'll get plenty of chances to play next season with our monster europa league schedule adding upto 20 games (or however many it is) onto our season, if we get to the latter stages obviously. i think we've learnt our lesson loaning out a player with harts quality and then not being able to recall him when needed so i can't see a season long loan happening again....however maybe he'll go out on loan for a shorter period or start performing for us and making that no1 shirt his own, if he's any ambition to be a member of a potentially very very successful team then it's a no brainer that he won't be going out anywhere on loan. judging by his performances for brum last term he'd be my no1 above given.

dw7 said:
sorry but PISS OFF... of course he has to say those things and as someone said it was taken out of context... learn to be media savvy... not everything written is the truth!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.