Hart - Do we want him back or not? [Merged]

Re: Hart's constant complaints about coming back

kiiiki said:
you guys should just sell him to us, we need a keeper, and we gave you adebayor and toure last season, time to return that favour
im trying to be diplomatic Why are you takin the jimmy riddle, can your club afford him, imo you can have shat, but youll never take our HART.. is that clear young man? well? isit?

A bit annoying, but lets not make a big case of this, yet.

DruryBlue said:
Hart was on the ale with the rest of the Birmingham lads in my local after Chester races, watching the City v spuds game. He was fairly vocal in cheering us on for someone who's supposedly lukewarm about coming back to City. IMO, he's as committed as any other player - the age of dyed in the wool 'one club' men has gone lads - Hart, like any other top tier player, will follow the money if it's offered. A while ago, the likes of Gerrard etc were happy to commit themselves to one club, but in this age of mega money, they follow the dough and why wouldn't they? Think what you would do in their shoes?

Agree 100%, it is nice to think that players have loyalty but the truth is they don't and will just follow the money. Plus after a year playing first team football he won't come back to sit on the bench as he wants to play for England and that won't happen as a City sub.

Think we should sign either Akinfeev or Lloris.

Both are better than both Given and Hart imo.

colinbellsboots said:
kiiiki said:
you guys should just sell him to us, we need a keeper, and we gave you adebayor and toure last season, time to return that favour
im trying to be diplomatic Why are you takin the jimmy riddle, can your club afford him, imo you can have shat, but youll never take our HART.. is that clear young man? well? isit?

The same Hart you threw under the bus to get Given? Hart if you are reading this, you know where to come to become a nr 1 keeper in a top PL team. Surely you dont wanna rot on the bench?

kiiiki said:
colinbellsboots said:

The same Hart you threw under the bus to get Given? Hart if you are reading this, you know where to come to become a nr 1 keeper in a top PL team. Surely you dont wanna rot on the bench?

For how long though ;-)

Re: Hart do we really want him back

Impeccable said:
I have the answer!!!!!

When Given is fully fit again, the only way to keep them both happy would be to let them play 45 minutes each every game.
Well, that's exactly what you'd do on a Sunday league game, so why should the Prem be so bloody different.

Impeccable said:
When Given is fully fit again, the only way to keep them both happy would be to let them play 45 minutes each every game.

That's stupid. Why would you use up a sub each game just for that? You might as well just alternate who starts, which I don't think is a bad idea at all. I don't think it would harm cohesion at the back particularly as Given and Hart are very similar keepers.

As far as I am concerned .. Welcome back Hart.

If he REALLY wants out we need a clear statement of intent sooner rather than later so that we can get on with finding a replacement as I am worried that Shay will never qquite be the same.

My dad dislocated his shoulder in his late 30s and has never had full movement back. He's had all sorts of prbs with it since.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.