Hart Hysteria

Hart is a fantastic keeper.

Yes he makes the odd mistake, who doesn't? Neuer is regarded as one of the World's best, if not the best. He was at fault in the CL final, his mistake in the dying minutes cost Bayern 'their' final..

Is he poor for that one mistake? I'm sure he makes others to. No, he comes back each and every time as strong and as confident as he was the game before.
Most international level goal keepers are of the same or similar ability, it's their mentality that separates them..

Hart makes a gaff, he doesn't hide away from it, he doesn't shy away from similar situations in the future, he will make the same decision, and be brave..

He has had his flaws, 2-3 seasons ago, he had a bad habit of cushioning saves back into play, that has all but gone now.

He then had issues with the pace and accuracy of his distribution, he has worked hard on that, and we now have a keeper that is much much better in that department than he was 2 years ago.

He is still young for a keeper, and he seems the type of lad confident enough to make his mistakes and grow..

Someone earlier in the thread mentioned Seaman, he was a decent keeper, but he was lobbed quite embarrassingly by Ronaldinho, and never left his line again..

Hart is class, I wouldn't swap him for anyone. We can all agree that this season has not been his best, but I can't think of a keeper that's had a better season. So if this is Joe's worst season to date, then we haven't got much to worry about..

schfc6 said:
Hart is a fantastic keeper.

Yes he makes the odd mistake, who doesn't? Neuer is regarded as one of the World's best, if not the best. He was at fault in the CL final, his mistake in the dying minutes cost Bayern 'their' final..

Is he poor for that one mistake? I'm sure he makes others to. No, he comes back each and every time as strong and as confident as he was the game before.
Most international level goal keepers are of the same or similar ability, it's their mentality that separates them..

Hart makes a gaff, he doesn't hide away from it, he doesn't shy away from similar situations in the future, he will make the same decision, and be brave..

He has had his flaws, 2-3 seasons ago, he had a bad habit of cushioning saves back into play, that has all but gone now.

He then had issues with the pace and accuracy of his distribution, he has worked hard on that, and we now have a keeper that is much much better in that department than he was 2 years ago.

He is still young for a keeper, and he seems the type of lad confident enough to make his mistakes and grow..

Someone earlier in the thread mentioned Seaman, he was a decent keeper, but he was lobbed quite embarrassingly by Ronaldinho, and never left his line again..

Hart is class, I wouldn't swap him for anyone. We can all agree that this season has not been his best, but I can't think of a keeper that's had a better season. So if this is Joe's worst season to date, then we haven't got much to worry about..
I agree 100% with this

black mamba said:
Blue Mist said:
I will put my tin hat on and say I don't think the 'injury' had anything to do with that mistake. In the first half he let one bounce away from him instead of catching it and he did it later in the game as well. Let's face it, if he had his legs togther, back injury or not he wouldn't have conceeded it. He has made quite a few errors this season and yesterday was a repaet of Southampton and he wasn't injured that day.

I agree he wasn't convincing yesterday , even before his injury .... but he's only 'shipped' 60 league goals in two seasons , and that's pretty good going .... it's better than ANY other Premiership keeper has managed to do during that period of time , including Uniteds , who's conceded 69!

not a good comparison we all know rag keepers are shite and take into account we put six past them

it appears Hart is hardly any better than keepers who are widely regarded as not being good enough and the target of abuse on this sight

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.