Hart Hysteria

kawkav said:
class act goal keeper.
get off his back

I agree he's a superb young keeper, but constructive criticism won't do him any harm, however I agree some of what has been said in the press is ridiculous, and like others have said I think there is an agenda against him.

He will in time not only be the best goalkeeper in England (which imo he already is) but the best in the world, and I for one am happy he plays for us.

Now if he could just work on his distribution a wee bit in training.

Hamann Pineapple said:
Good excuse to give Pantillimon a couple of run outs before the final

Oi !

Don't you mention that c#nt to me !

34ezx8w.jpg

Blue Mist said:
I will put my tin hat on and say I don't think the 'injury' had anything to do with that mistake. In the first half he let one bounce away from him instead of catching it and he did it later in the game as well. Let's face it, if he had his legs togther, back injury or not he wouldn't have conceeded it. He has made quite a few errors this season and yesterday was a repaet of Southampton and he wasn't injured that day.
Not to mention a similar 'foxes paw' in the recent England vs Montenegro game.

jauganaut said:
jfart1980 said:
Just an average keeper being exposed this year now that the defense isn't playing out of its mind like last season.

Definitely a RAG

The stench of rag is overwhelming....can't even spell defence...and bet he pronounces it 'dee-fence'....get rid.

Said at the start of the year it felt like there is a concerted campaign to talk down Hart. He hasn't helped himself a few times, but hasn't been anywhere near as bad as people are making out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.