Hart to be dropped?

Glazers_Wallet said:
i think joe hart is a fantastic player.. but im 50/50 wether to drop him at the moment (just give him a restfor a few games) n give shay a run out.
no drop him for the season, if his form doesn,t improve during that time with a few reserve games then city should scoure this planet for the best goalie alive on it, the most important player on the pitch is the goalkeeper?

The problem does not lie with Hart. Makes a few mistakes but on the whole has been fantastic this season. The problems lie with players like Boateng, Barry, Milner, Vieira, Jo etc etc who shouldnt be anywhere near the starting XI of a team that has spent £300 million!

When did he say this? just watched motd and the interview on the os nether mentions joe?

On a side note did you think that the interviewer was a shitting it a little like bobby was going to smack him one.

goalies go out of form just like outfield players do.

Fuck me, games against Tottenham and Arsenal we all touted him the best young goalie in the world now we want to find a new one? This forum ceases to amaze.

Brilliant keeper, really is....

But recently I've noticed his mouth has been kept shut, he hasn't bossed the players infront of him.

Also - his distribution is awful, or has been awful recently. misplaced throws/kicks and also the urgency in his distribution is non-existant.

Given needs games, he will dictate to his defense guaranteed and has the experience to cut off this recent spell.

I prefer Given over Hart, not because of recent games but just in general.

Joe's distribution has been gash and is my main bugbear with him, throws or boots the ball out of play 2/3 times every game. This is one area he really needs to concentrate on with Fausto.

Possibly his head went a bit west with the England callups. I'd play Given for the Euro's and if Hart does not improve then possibly put Shay in for the last 8 league games.

I'm not making Joe a scapegoat, the defence must take most of the blame really for recent form. But it may give Joe a wake up call and look at the areas he could improve in his game.

california blue said:
dont really see hart at fault for our goals - dozy defending more like
Mancini needs to look at himself first, its he that keeps changing the defence EVERY game, its ridiculous, pick 4, and stick with them for a few games. I know he's had injuries to contend with but a settled defence knows waht its doing. Blaming Hart, would not be looking at the bigger picture because he has 4 different defenders every week, they may be the same names, but they swap positions even if they play 2 in a row.

Pick 4 defenders and stick with it, no matter the competition.

dw7 said:
given aint much better

both good shot stoppers
both distribution crap
both command their area crap

Given isnt better at all. I can understand people having a few doubts about Joe given a few errors he has made recently but I am 100% positive that Given is not the answer!

LoveCity said:
Mancini in his post-match fury has apparently said he may be dropping Hart for Given, looks like he has had enough of Joe's poor form lately.

Also accused the team of sleeping and was generally furious.

Not the one on the OS is it? Anyone got a link to the video for this?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.