Hart

Hart is very young and is a magnificent goal keeper , he makes fantastic saves all the time . West ham last week from Robbie Keane , Rag's in the semi final , the spuds opening day of the season ? Where is your memory ?

Blue Elmo said:
Hart is very young and is a magnificent goal keeper , he makes fantastic saves all the time . West ham last week from Robbie Keane , Rag's in the semi final , the spuds opening day of the season ? Where is your memory ?

Here, here!

He made a very good point-blank stop from Beckford as I recall.
So the answer to the question is 'about four and a half hours ago'.
Apart from that and the two goals, he had nothing to do. We dominated and should have killed them off long before they equalised. Then we became undisciplined under the route one and strong-arm stuff.
Must take our chances next week and must man up, Wembley will be just the same as the second half today

I suppose there will be further calls for Neuer now...he had a good game in mid-week if i remember!!

Jasondh said:
Blue Elmo said:

THIS!!!

Lose one game and its Joe's shit, Aj Shit etc etc Any premiership club would cut off their right arm to have Joe in their squad! He is Englands no.1!!!!

Get behind the lads!

Thought he might have done better with the first goal, but still wouldn't swap him for any keeper in the world.

Why is it on bluemoon Joe Hart is more or less immune from being criticized!<br /><br />-- Sun May 08, 2011 4:15 am --<br /><br />Why is it on bluemoon Joe Hart is more or less immune from being criticized!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.