Hart

alibobs36 said:
When the fuck is he going to make a save,apart from colecting backpasses and long range shit,anyone think Shay should have a game? I cant remember the last good save he made

Try the West Ham game or even the Smi Final.

Jasondh said:
It would have been save of the season if he'd kept the first one out.

Really unlucky, got down and got a good hand to it but it was just an inch too high and it spun over his hand.

I thought he might have done a bit better with the first Everton goal (Distins) , but that he couldn't really do much about the second .....

but really for both Everton goals our outfield defenders might have done a bit better too ....

avoidconfusion said:
alibobs36 said:
When the fuck is he going to make a save,apart from colecting backpasses and long range shit,anyone think Shay should have a game? I cant remember the last good save he made

Try the West Ham game or even the Smi Final.

alibobs you are a complete arse

LoveCity said:
Given seems to be teaching him how not to command his area. He was pinned to his goal line today for corner after corner, cross after cross, when we've seen how he can come out and claim or get rid of the ball. Really disappointing today but I wouldn't recall Given, he has the same flaws as Hart is currently showing (but which are not permanent with him like with Given).

As if Given has anything to do with Hart not coming for the ball. Some people seem to look elsewhere when Joe doesnt preform well. Making excuses for him is the worst thing to do.

I thought he did ok today. Yes of course he should of done better with the first goal you know it by how he reacted to conceding the goal. Not happy with himself he needs to be more vocal in games like today so he has a lot of things to still work on.

Mistakes are human. And although we think Joe is a god, in reality he is only half man half god.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.