Hart

This happens every time anyone ever scores against Hart.

Should haves, If's, etc.

If we had Casillas we'd hang him too.

I think it's because we haven't been good in so long, that when we finally have a little bit of something, some people expect things to be perfect.

jjeangi said:

Should haves, If's, etc.

I think it's because we haven't been good in so long, that when we finally have a little bit of something, some people expect things to be perfect.
Joes v ery good but hes not great but he may well go on to be great! In my humble opinion Given is the best goalie at city!However neither is as good as Tony Coton!<br /><br />-- Sun May 08, 2011 4:50 am --<br /><br />
jjeangi said:

Should haves, If's, etc.

Joes v ery good but hes not great but he may well go on to be great! In my humble opinion Given is the best goalie at city!However neither is as good as Tony Coton!

alibobs36 said:
Mancity tom read some of your previous post and it is obvious that you are a newcomer to the game if you couldnt see Hart had a shit game today 2 attempts 2 goals last week 1 attemp 1 goal.It might be4 the time of the month for you cause you certainly talk like one of those things

Leads the league in clean sheets, but yeah he's a total joke.

alibobs36 said:
When the fuck is he going to make a save,apart from colecting backpasses and long range shit,anyone think Shay should have a game? I cant remember the last good save he made

so you werent at west ham or the semi then.

what a div

9 Quinn said:
Why is it on bluemoon Joe Hart is more or less immune from being criticized!

-- Sun May 08, 2011 4:15 am --

he isn't immune to criticism, it's just that a lot of people don't appreciate threads being started slagging off our better players after a defeat.

i say - he isn't immune to criticism, it's just that.....

9 Quinn said:

-- Sun May 08, 2011 4:15 am --

immune to criticism? it isnt that at all.

everytime someone scores against him, weather joe could have got to it or not, there is a thread about him questioning him. he is a member on here dont you know?

and also, creating a thread asking when he last made a decent save when he made worldies at west ham and wembley is, moronic to say the least.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.