Hart

brian the blue said:
Hart hasn't exactly been great but the whole defence has been poor recently. Need a clean sheet against QPR.
I'd be interested to know what he could of done with the 4 goals we have conceded this season. He hasnt been great but then he hasnt had much to do other than pick the ball out of the net

bluemoon73 said:
Jesus i log on and all the players have threads ripping them apart wtf is going on? we are the champions of England. Are these the new fans we was told we would get?
But what about all the posters in each thread who are praising the players in question? and all the positive threads on the likes of Pablo, Gareth and the wish for Silva to return to his best?

Discussion is good. We are champions but we have many flaws and haven't stared the season in great form. There is a lot of positivity though.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
brian the blue said:
Hart hasn't exactly been great but the whole defence has been poor recently. Need a clean sheet against QPR.
I'd be interested to know what he could of done with the 4 goals we have conceded this season. He hasnt been great but then he hasnt had much to do other than pick the ball out of the net

But it's the way he is picking the ball out of the back of the net.
He just doesn't seem to be picking it out with the same confidence as last season.
Look at how de Gay picks it out.
He just oozes class,and is possibly the finest picker of the ball out of the back of the net I have ever seen.
I think we should get Harry Dowd back.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
brian the blue said:

He just doesn't seem to be picking it out with the same confidence as last season.
He just oozes class,and is possibly the finest picker of the ball out of the back of the net I have ever seen.

Fetlocks you are the filling in my doughnut, the creme in my egg and the dib in my dab....

BoyBlue_1985 said:
brian the blue said:

Brilliant stuff. He also doesnt score enough I mean look how many goals C.Ronaldo scored last season, what does Hart think he is fucking playing at

BoyBlue_1985 said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

Brilliant stuff. He also doesnt score enough I mean look how many goals C.Ronaldo scored last season, what does Hart think he is fucking playing at

So he tracks back.
It's only because he's stood there already,the lazy twat.
Does he track forwards?
Does he fuck.
Sack him off,and get that Lukasz Fabianski chap.
Now there's someone who can pick the ball out of the back of the net all day long,and he'll be cheaper being a jam roll.

BoyBlue_1985 said:

So he tracks back.
It's only because he's stood there already,the lazy twat.
Does he track forwards?
Does he fuck.
Sack him off,and get that Lukasz Fabianski chap.
Now there's someone who can pick the ball out of the back of the net all day long,and he'll be cheaper being a jam roll.

you know even the mascot put one past Joey @ Anfield yesterday he'll say he let him but given what I have read here..... #senseofdoubt

what do you expect with a cheap signing from shrewsbury ffs?

we should be in with mega money deals for casillas, buffon, cech etc

it's all marwoods fault

Balti said:
what do you expect with a cheap signing from shrewsbury ffs?

we should be in with mega money deals for casillas, buffon, cech etc

it's all marwoods fault

Exactly.
You get what you pay for with these lower league clubs.
Like fucking Bury.
£40.000 for that Colin Bell bloke?
They saw us fucking coming.
Sack the board.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.