Hart

No problem with your opinion, mine is different. watching it again now and still don't think it swerved that much, its very rare you see a free kick go in like that, players just don't go for it because it is usually not possible, up and over is the normal free kick because the wall should cover that post.

I bet Joe has them a little further over next time.

I don't think anyone expected him to be able to do that. It was like the Tevez FK v Stoke last year it was just very very good and had crazy swerve and speed.

Lucky bastard to get it in the first place anyway but he took it very well.

CTID101 said:
I don't think anyone expected him to be able to do that. It was like the Tevez FK v Stoke last year it was just very very good and had crazy swerve and speed.

Lucky bastard to get it in the first place anyway but he took it very well.
Sometimes you have to hold your hands up and say too good from the opposition. It was a poor decision, but a brilliant free kick. If you nit pick every goal you can always find fault and maybe some perfectionist players do this, but Hart did well enough. Even though he is not the best keeper in the world don't think you would trade him for any other keeper. He is still so young for a keeper and should be world class for several years to come.

The two things that let Joe down are he seems weaker on his left hand side and his passing from goal kicks needs work too. The wall let him down and he was wrong footed for that shot as i think he expected a up and over.

Mancio said:
Sick of all the anti Dzeko and Balotelli threads so for balance I started an anti Hart thread.

people insults the strikers but at the end of the strikers do their work. goals are scored. 2 or 3 almost every game.

Unfortunately the same can not be said of the goalkeeping. the work is not done.

Hart must be the most unfortunate goalkeeper of all time.

because frankly I can not remember when was the last time he made ​​a significative save.

in the meantime , starting from Sunderland at home , we have conceded at least a dozen goals.

in all this games Hart touched almost never a ball.

Seriously - why don't you just find another team to support,you negative bellend?
You and marvin are like a fucking advert for assisted suicide holidays.
Never anything positive to say,and always fucking moaning.
You remind me of the prat who I was stood next to in the Osborne after we beat Huddersfield 10-1,who was distraught that we let one in.
I feel like self-harming after reading your posts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.