Hart

Mancio said:
Sick of all the anti Dzeko and Balotelli threads so for balance I started an anti Hart thread.

people insults the strikers but at the end of the strikers do their work. goals are scored. 2 or 3 almost every game.

Unfortunately the same can not be said of the goalkeeping. the work is not done.

Hart must be the most unfortunate goalkeeper of all time.

because frankly I can not remember when was the last time he made ​​a significative save.

in the meantime , starting from Sunderland at home , we have conceded at least a dozen goals.

in all this games Hart touched almost never a ball.

You're sick of negative threads towards Dzeko & Balotelli, and your way of getting over this is to start a negative thread?

jayfx said:
Mancio said:
Sick of all the anti Dzeko and Balotelli threads so for balance I started an anti Hart thread.

people insults the strikers but at the end of the strikers do their work. goals are scored. 2 or 3 almost every game.

Unfortunately the same can not be said of the goalkeeping. the work is not done.

because frankly I can not remember when was the last time he made ​​a significative save.

in the meantime , starting from Sunderland at home , we have conceded at least a dozen goals.

You're sick of negative threads towards Dzeko & Balotelli, and your way of getting over this is to start a negative thread?

The usual whipping boys of Dzeko and Kolarov are both having better seasons than Joe so far. Joe needs a big game vs Chelsea (if picked) or Pants needs to be given a run in the side.

Joe was great in previous two seasons but as Roberto said, there have been too many mistakes this year.

Tim of the Oak said:
jayfx said:
Mancio said:

The usual whipping boys of Dzeko and Kolarov are both having better seasons than Joe so far. Joe needs a big game vs Chelsea (if picked) or Pants needs to be given a run in the side.

Joe was great in previous two seasons but as Roberto said, there have been too many mistakes this year.

That comment is Head and Shoulders above the rest.

Tim of the Oak said:

For fuck's sake. You people must have been happy when he dropped the clanger against Southampton because it gives you an example. Otherwise, you're left banging on about his many mistakes but failing to name them.

Maybe he should fuck off to where he will be appreciated rather than stay at City to get mugged off by knownowts
Lets buy fucking Amir Begovic for £18 million when we have a better keeper in goal already
This thread is the biggest load of **** I have ever witnessed on bluemoon

citykev28 said:
Tim of the Oak said:

For fuck's sake. You people must have been happy when he dropped the clanger against Southampton because it gives you an example. Otherwise, you're left banging on about his many mistakes but failing to name them.

don't someone one here will have a list with vids !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.