Hart

stony said:
Lucky13 said:
No, had this row for two seasons, tell me how good was the shampoo seller today?

You're obviously right and we should get Andy Dibble out of retirement right away.

Shampoo seller ? The only reason he got that contract is because he is the current England No1, the No1 of the reigning champions and winner of the golden gloves for two years running and in line for a third.

You really are a knobber.

I second that! Some City fans are getting as bad as the rags!

blue for life said:
without a dream said:
He was proper shite today, he's clearly an excellent keeper though so calls to ditch him are well out of order imo.

Shite? How? 2 unstoppable shots and a great save at the end? Come on!

Useless distribution, communication (zabba backpass) and dealing with crosses. Not got a problem with punching it but he needs to get distance on it. He didn't inspire confidence in anyone today. As I said though just a bad day at the office, he's a top keeper normally.

without a dream said:
blue for life said:
without a dream said:
He was proper shite today, he's clearly an excellent keeper though so calls to ditch him are well out of order imo.

Shite? How? 2 unstoppable shots and a great save at the end? Come on!

Useless distribution, communication (zabba backpass) and dealing with crosses. Not got a problem with punching it but he needs to get distance on it. He didn't inspire confidence in anyone today. As I said though just a bad day at the office, he's a top keeper normally.

Have to disagree - spolit!!

stony said:
Lucky13 said:
No, had this row for two seasons, tell me how good was the shampoo seller today?

You're obviously right and we should get Andy Dibble out of retirement right away.

Shampoo seller ? The only reason he got that contract is because he is the current England No1, the No1 of the reigning champions and winner of the golden gloves for two years running and in line for a third.

Not one of you have told me how good he was today, off you go.

RandomJ said:
bluefoever said:
Panti would have stopped Sturridge's goal and would have got the ball instead of punching it in the corners. Panti should have his chance, give something to JH to think about.

Oh good another clueless one. You obviously didn't see Pant's other appearances. because he is so tall he is great at catching the ball but he gets down like a fucking wardrobe so he wouldn't have even reacted to their goals today.

Clueless maybe but not blind. Off course if Panti is on the bench all the time, it's really hard for him to perform, but given a decent run , he will get confidence and could earn a number one status. JH is too scared to go out of his line in set pieces and against team like Liverpool , Stoke, West Ham, I 'll fell confident with Panti than JH.

stavros said:
as good a strike as gerrards was, I personally thought hart could have done better with that.

You do know that Gerrard has scored many of these screamers in his time are all the keepers he did it against shit? No it's because he hits them so sweetly they fly and dip into the net with such speed and precision you have no chance of saving them. Some shots are unstoppable and you just have to take your hat off to the player and say fair play.

One on ones he's the best in the business. If a striker gets through on him I'm still confident he will save even if the striker is favourite to score. Spreads himself so well. He can also make some great point blank saves from no where.

However if there is a question mark over him it's on long range efforts. There have been a few times I thought he might have done better. I think it's his footwork. He thinks he can dive and save when maybe taking a step then diving would be more successful.

He is worth more points than he costs us so no way on earth should he be dropped. Just a couple of goals maybe he should have saved this season. Madrid away, RVP free kick despite nasris shithouse tactics and Gerard's today. No fault for sturridge. Was a rocket.

Lucky13 said:
stony said:
Lucky13 said:

Not one of you have told me how good he was today, off you go.

You can't argue with the post so dismiss it by judging Joe on one performance that is "in your opinion"

If anyone should go,it should be you to your bed to sober up.

I didn't know bluemoon had so many goalkeeping coaches. I fucking despair I really do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.