Hart

Mancio said:
stony said:
Gelsons Dad said:
Of the two long shots today I think he could have done better with Sturridge's It wasn't in the corner and Joe was quite well sighted. But it was to his left.

-- Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:27 pm --

There was a thread recently with opta stats which showed he was some way from being the best keeper in the prem.

"There are lies, there are damned lies and then there are statistics"

beautiful sentence.

unfortunally after the statistics there are the eyes. and the eyes can see that a top team goalkeeper can NOT have hart distribution , no way.

and eyes can see that a top team goalkeeper can NOT have hart decision making

and eyes can see that a top team goalkeeper can NOT have a weak side like hart's left side

i concede to hart to be very very good on one to ones , maybe he really is one if not the best in the world on it.

on the rest unfortunally he's from average to poor

Mancio you are a well known "Joe hater" so your opinion isn't worth a toss.

stony said:
Mancio said:
stony said:
"There are lies, there are damned lies and then there are statistics"

beautiful sentence.

unfortunally after the statistics there are the eyes. and the eyes can see that a top team goalkeeper can NOT have hart distribution , no way.

and eyes can see that a top team goalkeeper can NOT have hart decision making

and eyes can see that a top team goalkeeper can NOT have a weak side like hart's left side

i concede to hart to be very very good on one to ones , maybe he really is one if not the best in the world on it.

on the rest unfortunally he's from average to poor

Mancio you are a well known "Joe hater" so your opinion isn't worth a toss.

hater ? why the hell should i hate a player ? are you joking ??

i watch a lot of football , i love football , i dont hate anyone in my life so why the hell should i hate joe hart ? tell me a reason please.

IMO the only thing Hart needs to improve on is his kicking,again another poor display in that department
Mancio said:
Sick of all the anti Dzeko and Balotelli threads so for balance I started an anti Hart thread.

people insults the strikers but at the end of the strikers do their work. goals are scored. 2 or 3 almost every game.

Unfortunately the same can not be said of the goalkeeping. the work is not done.

Hart must be the most unfortunate goalkeeper of all time.

because frankly I can not remember when was the last time he made ​​a significative save.

in the meantime , starting from Sunderland at home , we have conceded at least a dozen goals.

in all this games Hart touched almost never a ball.

Love Hart but he isn't having his best season, that's for sure. His distribution needs working on and he also has to improve his aerial presence and diving on his left side. Once he can improve on them then we can claim to have the worlds best keeper in my opinion. Until then, we just have to settle for having the best in the league.

Lucky13 said:
Can anyone name his English competition?

John Ruddy is pretty handy! - He's been out the past few months though with a torn hamstring, but last season and this season up until his injury he has been superb when you think of the shite defence he sits behind!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.