Hart

MaineRoadBlue said:
blue wang said:
bloopers , they
happen shouldnt be too hard on Joe

However the distribution is piss poor, its an importatnt part of the modern game.

if panty can do it , no reason why joe cant do it.

call me an ass, cash in on joe get vorm in.

it businnes baby

And thank God Mr Blue Wang, you are not running it.

Brilliant and so true hahahaha!

Mancio said:
blueinsa said:
Mancio said:
de gea is shite ? ahahahahahahahahhahahaha de gea is world class at shot stopping and distribution. hart is world class in hair-and shoulders-

Still a Blue unlike Mario.

Bob next to go, a reunion with his prodigy at AC.

Imagine having to frequent the AC forums for a year or two pmsl.

mario has gone becouse he strongly wanted it . and his agent was good enough to bring a club willing to pay the fee.

hart is still here becouse not any club is willing to buy him.

bob next to go ? i hope so , you deserve hughes.

Like I said, enjoy the forums of an Italian rival for a year or two as you will have to follow your man soon enough.

Mancio said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
We know Hart has been crap for weeks, but the manager needs to keep that shit in house.

Ferguson knows De Gea is shite, but he goes for throat of any pundit who dares to question his player, including Gary Neville.

Distribution has always been terrible, but even his shot stopping now is pushing the ball back into play.

Maybe down to a lack of competition since Given left.

de gea is shite ? ahahahahahahahahhahahaha de gea is world class at shot stopping and distribution. hart is world class in hair-and shoulders-

I was actually stating Hart's shot stopping and distribution is and has not been up to scratch.

As for De Gea, exactly why United are trying to sell De Gea back to Spain and sign Begovic from Stoke instead!

Mancio said:
mario has gone becouse he strongly wanted it . and his agent was good enough to bring a club willing to pay the fee.

You really are a twerp. Why do you even bother spending so much of your time on a site for supporters of Manchester City?

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Mancio said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
We know Hart has been crap for weeks, but the manager needs to keep that shit in house.

Ferguson knows De Gea is shite, but he goes for throat of any pundit who dares to question his player, including Gary Neville.

Distribution has always been terrible, but even his shot stopping now is pushing the ball back into play.

Maybe down to a lack of competition since Given left.

I was actually stating Hart's shot stopping and distribution is and has not been up to scratch.

As for De Gea, exactly why United are trying to sell De Gea back to Spain and sign Begovic from Stoke instead!

are you sure are united and not city trying to sign begovic ?<br /><br />-- Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:11 pm --<br /><br />
Dubai Blue said:
Mancio said:

You really are a twerp. Why do you even bother spending so much of your time on a site for supporters of Manchester City?

in wich way saying to that user that he deserve hughes undermine my love for city ?

Mancio said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Mancio said:

are you sure are united and not city trying to sign begovic ?

-- Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:11 pm --

Dubai Blue said:
Mancio said:

in wich way saying to that user that he deserve hughes undermine my love for city ?

I'm sure.

Both clubs have made approaches to Begovic. United want him as No.1, we want him as a No.2.

Hart was poor yesterday and hasnt been the same as last season. I think he thinks he is a world beater that the English media were quoting about him in recent months. I think he is believing his own hype. Needs to get focused again and back to basics for me.

Hart is world class keeper that still saves City much more times than he makes mistake.

There's no difference in striker missing a sitter and goalkeeper conceding a goal from his mistake. Both means goal less for team they are playing for.

Yet, strikers won't be crucified for sitters they miss and they'll be called world class when they score a goal and miss 3 more sitters but keepers will when they have 3 world class saves and one mistake.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Both clubs have made approaches to Begovic. United want him as No.1, we want him as a No.2.

So where would you go if you were Begovic?

Silly question, don't know why I even asked.......

We should forget all this talk that Joe is "world class" etc, etc, he isn't...he's a nice enough bloke and an average/good goalkeeper who MAY become world class (hopefully) in two or three years.....Time is on his side, whether the managers patience is....................

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.