Hart

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Mancio said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
I was actually stating Hart's shot stopping and distribution is and has not been up to scratch.

As for De Gea, exactly why United are trying to sell De Gea back to Spain and sign Begovic from Stoke instead!

are you sure are united and not city trying to sign begovic ?

-- Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:11 pm --

Dubai Blue said:
You really are a twerp. Why do you even bother spending so much of your time on a site for supporters of Manchester City?

in wich way saying to that user that he deserve hughes undermine my love for city ?

I'm sure.

Both clubs have made approaches to Begovic. United want him as No.1, we want him as a No.2.

sorry mate , but i dont believe any word you write from a long long time. without disrespect , your sources dried up long time ago.

Mancio said:
mario has gone becouse he strongly wanted it . and his agent was good enough to bring a club willing to pay the fee.

hart is still here becouse not any club is willing to buy him.

bob next to go ? i hope so , you deserve hughes.
Fuck Off Mancio you rag twat.

Mancio said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Mancio said:
are you sure are united and not city trying to sign begovic ?

-- Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:11 pm --

in wich way saying to that user that he deserve hughes undermine my love for city ?

I'm sure.

Both clubs have made approaches to Begovic. United want him as No.1, we want him as a No.2.

sorry mate , but i dont believe any word you write from a long long time. without disrespect , your sources dried up long time ago.

Yours hasn't been too clever of late either!

Salar said:
Mancio said:
mario has gone becouse he strongly wanted it . and his agent was good enough to bring a club willing to pay the fee.

Fuck Off Mancio you rag twat.
I would say this is fair comment.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
timschaefer86 said:
Mancio said:
and today even the blind like you should have seen the reason why i was thinking so.

What an amusingly obtuse way of saying you were wrong!
He is an obtuse human being. Him leaving will be te beat thing that will happen when bob leaves.

its funny to see people -like you- more interested into abuse an internet account than in talk about football and fooball players. it says a lot about you and your lifes.

Mancio said:
Sick of all the anti Dzeko and Balotelli threads so for balance I started an anti Hart thread.

people insults the strikers but at the end of the strikers do their work. goals are scored. 2 or 3 almost every game.

Unfortunately the same can not be said of the goalkeeping. the work is not done.

Hart must be the most unfortunate goalkeeper of all time.

because frankly I can not remember when was the last time he made ​​a significative save.

in the meantime , starting from Sunderland at home , we have conceded at least a dozen goals.

in all this games Hart touched almost never a ball.

Get yer tin hat on pal because yo are talking rubbish....

Mancio said:
blueinsa said:
Mancio said:
de gea is shite ? ahahahahahahahahhahahaha de gea is world class at shot stopping and distribution. hart is world class in hair-and shoulders-

Still a Blue unlike Mario.

Bob next to go, a reunion with his prodigy at AC.

Imagine having to frequent the AC forums for a year or two pmsl.

There you go. True colours.

You.

Not we.

Now fuck off away from our club

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.