Hart

yep, bending over to let shrek and welbeck in for their next floodlit game, ho ho.<br /><br />-- Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:13 pm --<br /><br />heres the trophy now wazza, how is colleen doing, can i have some tea and biscuits please

super_city_si said:
CTID101 said:
Every player makes mistakes. Hart has saved us more times than not so why the fuck would he be sold or replaced.

His way of catching shots like that is unnerving though, stands there with his legs wide open meaning any fumble and it is going straight through. Hopefully Massimo can get him to keep his right or left leg tucked in behind.

Ive noticed he does that too. He bends down and catches with his legs open. Whether this is a new method, i dont pretend to know, but everything Ive heard goalies coached in the past was to bend one of your knees to block the ball incase it squirms through.

Joe is having a poor season by his standards but calls to sell him are crazy. He is young and will improve. He has demonstrated just how good he can be and he will get back to that level.

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=268826" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=268826</a>

Look at Neuer here against Arsenal. Runs into a space during a corner and loses himself. Other than the officials (because it shouldn't have been a corner) he was at fault for that goal.

Then he goes and dodgily punches out a cross.

Neuer is a top keeper; top keepers make mistakes, just like top strikers make them too.

Caveman said:
Look at Neuer here against Arsenal. Runs into a space during a corner and loses himself. Other than the officials (because it shouldn't have been a corner) he was at fault for that goal.

Neuer is a top keeper; top keepers make mistakes, just like top strikers make them.

sure. anyway none of them is weak as hart is.

Mancio said:
Caveman said:

Neuer is a top keeper; top keepers make mistakes, just like top strikers make them.

Joe's shagged your wife hasn't he?

Caveman said:
Mancio said:
Caveman said:

Joe's shagged your wife hasn't he?

i'm divorced mate , so hart can fuck who he want

by the way.... my former wife had a better than hart distribution..

Mancio said:
Caveman said:

I really can't believe you're still here. You have dodgy photo's of mods don't you ?

Mancio said:
Caveman said:

For the love of Christ, I'm losing faith in Hart but you're on an epic WUM mission now.

For your own sake, do what Tevez City did and leave gracefully. Oh, and good luck with your conversion from Inter to Milan.

Mancio said:
Sick of all the anti Dzeko and Balotelli threads so for balance I started an anti Hart thread.

people insults the strikers but at the end of the strikers do their work. goals are scored. 2 or 3 almost every game.

Unfortunately the same can not be said of the goalkeeping. the work is not done.

Hart must be the most unfortunate goalkeeper of all time.

because frankly I can not remember when was the last time he made ​​a significative save.

in the meantime , starting from Sunderland at home , we have conceded at least a dozen goals.

in all this games Hart touched almost never a ball.

yes,yes, all very well - but what's happening to Dzeko............

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.