Hart

pudge said:
tyqmvko said:
Mancio said:
I cannot see in wich way i'm inferring that City's current problem are an English thing , can you explain it better please ?

Mancio said:
for me its mancini out !

at this moment in time City really need a manager brave enough for to sack all the english player. all of them.
only mourinho can have the balls to do it.
m1C1E.gif

Registered trademark of jimharri
Brew screen.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Mancio said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
He is an obtuse human being. Him leaving will be te beat thing that will happen when bob leaves.

its funny to see people -like you- more interested into abuse an internet account than in talk about football and fooball players. it says a lot about you and your lifes.
Why would I talk to you about football when you are just a xenophobic bile filled human. I talk football all day with people but I wouldn't chew the fat with you if you paid me. You are a horrible little man with nothing constructive to offer us. Nobody on here respects you or what you think. You will not be missed when you leave and while you probably don't care as you can just follow your bob to wherever next at least we won't have to waste our lives reading your awful musings on football

Yep

Joe hart is the best keeper in the world (possibly second behind Buffon).
Even the best players in the world make mistakes.
Messi has missed crucial penalties, as has Ronaldo.

There's little point getting on his back. He already has the media and public doing enough of that.

It's ridiculous the amount of stick he gets, when De gea the tramp and Reina make twice as many errors and get no stick at all.

i agree with boy blue, hart is so far up his own arse he plays floodlit subbuteo with shrek and welbeck, drop the receding closet rag now and let panty do us proud, ill forgive panty in advance for any mistakes he might make.<br /><br />-- Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:47 pm --<br /><br />i mean black bins

tonycunninghamsbonce said:
i agree with boy blue, hart is so far up his own arse he plays floodlit subbuteo with shrek and welbeck, drop the receding closet rag now and let panty do us proud, ill forgive panty in advance for any mistakes he might make.

-- Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:47 pm --

i mean black bins

Oh god another one
You know that Clichy is friends with Evra
Richards is also good friends with Rooney and Welbeck
Nasri and Clichy are friends with RVP as well

The last line of what you wrote though is one of the most pathetic things I have ever read on bluemoon

Every player makes mistakes. Hart has saved us more times than not so why the fuck would he be sold or replaced.

His way of catching shots like that is unnerving though, stands there with his legs wide open meaning any fumble and it is going straight through. Hopefully Massimo can get him to keep his right or left leg tucked in behind.

Mancio said:
blueinsa said:
Mancio said:
de gea is shite ? ahahahahahahahahhahahaha de gea is world class at shot stopping and distribution. hart is world class in hair-and shoulders-

Still a Blue unlike Mario.

Bob next to go, a reunion with his prodigy at AC.

Imagine having to frequent the AC forums for a year or two pmsl.

mario has gone becouse he strongly wanted it . and his agent was good enough to bring a club willing to pay the fee.

hart is still here becouse not any club is willing to buy him.

bob next to go ? i hope so , you deserve hughes.

You deserve a ban for your shite trolling, I'm sure City could find a buyer for Hart if they tried.

CTID101 said:
Every player makes mistakes. Hart has saved us more times than not so why the fuck would he be sold or replaced.

His way of catching shots like that is unnerving though, stands there with his legs wide open meaning any fumble and it is going straight through. Hopefully Massimo can get him to keep his right or left leg tucked in behind.

Ive noticed he does that too. He bends down and catches with his legs open. Whether this is a new method, i dont pretend to know, but everything Ive heard goalies coached in the past was to bend one of your knees to block the ball incase it squirms through.

Joe is having a poor season by his standards but calls to sell him are crazy. He is young and will improve. He has demonstrated just how good he can be and he will get back to that level.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.