Has anyone else heard this transfer rumour about a ex rag ??

So now Kaka has been left out of the Real Madrid squad this weekend HA !!!
You have some great advisors mate one they talked you out of coming to City last January and now they are mouthing off to Real Madrid top brass utter facepalm time for you mate

Still have him here tho !!!

The Game 77 said:
So now Kaka has been left out of the Real Madrid squad this weekend HA !!!
You have some great advisors mate one they talked you out of coming to City last January and now they are mouthing off to Real Madrid top brass utter facepalm time for you mate

Still have him here tho !!!

i wouldnt. like all other players that have claimed they would never move hear or said we werent good enough for them(only messi, c. ronaldo and rooney the exceptions). he can shove it and the mega wages we'd pay.

Was he a bigger **** than Bellers before he came here? Maybe.... but Bellers is absolutely adored here, so maybe Ronaldo would at least be liked.

I'd rather get him in his prime than in his last year or 2 like we did with Peter Shmikes and Cole. Don't like him but the thought of the rags crying over him being here is quite tempting...

i would have ronaldo at city. his attitude means that he would love to piss united off. hes the type of player that if he plays for any other team you would hate him, but if he plays for city he would be a fans favourite imo.

no...he is everything that city is not supposed to be.

dives, cheats and is a locker room problem in the making.

i dont want my club to win based on blatant dives to get soft free kicks.

tevez, and bellamy, is a great portrayal of how I imagine city to be. blue sweat. blue blood.

ElanJo said:
Was he a bigger **** than Bellers before he came here? Maybe.... but Bellers is absolutely adored here, so maybe Ronaldo would at least be liked.

I'd rather get him in his prime than in his last year or 2 like we did with Peter Shmikes and Cole. Don't like him but the thought of the rags crying over him being here is quite tempting...

Can you imagine what the opinion of Bellamy on here would have been if he'd played for the rags?? He'd be hated nearly as much as Keane.

The Tranny can stew in his own galactico juice for me, don't want him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.