Has anyone put their central heating on yet?

Put the heating on for an hour early today , for several reasons it is pointless to try and heat the kitchen but had the hall and bedroom warm , warmish in the bathroom , that is another naturally cold room , need doors open for merlin so it has disapated now , it was lush

Live in one room if you can. If you have a comfortable settee you can sleep on that, if not buy an air mattress or similar. Keep this one room warm. I bought an Oodie and they're very warm with a hood too. As you rightly say it's ridiculous in one of the richest countries in the world it's citizens are living like this.
I live on my bed , all set up like a sitting room with telly etc , my tempur is the only place i can get comfy , my hip and legs are wrecked , thanks for the tips x

I live on my bed , all set up like a sitting room with telly etc , my tempur is the only place i can get comfy , my hip and legs are wrecked , thanks for the tips x

No problem it's scandalous such a rich county's citizens are living like this, fearful of putting the heating on. Sadly it's been like it for years, thousands of old people die every year of hypothermia and poor malnutrition. This year that will increase.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.