Has anyone put their central heating on yet?

These posts started with the story about some **** burning any old shit. There are regs. The flue has to go to a height. Properly dried wood is not an issue and doesnt pollute any more than the natural decomposition of that wood anyway
Utter nonsense.
They pump out dangerous carcinogenic particulates.
Doesn’t matter the height of the flue.
If you can smell wood burning you are breathing in cancer causing shit.

Jesus mate that's terrible. Thank God he doesn't have a tyre business...

Just got in bed and struggling to breath, suppose the big daft cnut is snoring his head off. If you know someone with a tyre business, let me know if they'll donate a few, l'm thinking of buying him a necklace for Christmas.
Suppose I owe this chap an apology, just heard this fellow's asleep alright, The Big Sleep, passed away a while ago. Apparently his estranged wife has moved back into the home. She reminds me of grannie Clampett,
I can see it now.
janice-wells-cabin-life-clampett-style-2 (2).jpg

Last edited:
Still going with two hrs in the morning , barely got up to more than zero for the last few days and minus every night , roll on sunday , back to an hour then and the snow will me!t

Sorry to hear that from you BM, always thought you were a caring chap. Like u.g. I have a chronic lung condition. For the past months of struggling to breathe, I've been in contact with the environmental health regarding a chap a few houses down. He was shipping his building mate's waste, inclusive of upvc window's into his garden and burning it. Obviously saving them a few bob from legitimate disposal sites. He was given an immediate written warning, the burning outside ceased but I could still smell the same acrid stench. Some night's as you walk out you're hit with this wall of poison.
The EH team asked me to get some more proof of his actions, ie, had he stuck a wood burner in one of his outside sheds, but not being a Frank Marker found it difficult.
The other week I managed to get the EH to come down and although sympathetic said they needed more proof.
Had a chat with a neighbour who informed me there is a chap in the opposite direction who has a wood burner and who also owns a reclaimed woodyard, he certainly ain't using bone fide kiln dried wood. Not long after, due to another breathless,chest crushing, heart bouncing evening, I gave the property a visit, and yes, I was met with a wall of poison. What people don't realise this nightmare that is the log burner creeps into your property like some latter day Trollenberg Terror, it gets into your every room, no exceptions, with literally breath taking results.
My last few weeks, health wise has been probably the worst in my life, every night excessive phlegm production being restricted by constricted passage ways.
After nearly a week in bed
I managed to get in contact with my consultant, who agreed to supply me with steroids for the first time ever. Took my first dose yesterday with surprisingly immediate results, that was until the dreaded terror returned. Just another sleepless, cough laden night ensued, thus getting my head bitten off by the missus this morning.
As I sit here now, I can taste and smell this
unwanted guest, burning nostrils, sore throat, with dysfunctional lungs, certainly not looking forward to tonight.
Guess what, the arseholes who have produced this nightmare, don't give a shit, they're saving money.
Someone was burning something near my Sister recently and it caused her face to swell up, looked like she’d been in the ring with Mike Tyson.

Thankfully it only happened the once.

Boiler packed in..........was a frozen pipe outside ...condenser pipe...took it off.......solid block of ice.

Emptied it and boiler fine again.

I've worked it out to about £7-8 a day for the gas now It's a re-payment meter. Small 2 bed house.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.