Has anyone put their central heating on yet?

No central heating but over the last week I have put my fire on low for the odd hour to take the chill off. My living room isn't south facing and gets no sun through the windows to warm it. This is an absolute bonus in summer as it stays really cool and I'll often sleep down there. In the winter though it means I feel the cold more.

Could be an airlock in system mate, turn upstairs rads off not the bypass if its in bathroom and may force water to downstairs ones, then bleed downstairs ones

I phoned a plumber last night and he said an airlock could be the cause of it and told me to bleed the downstairs radiators when the upstairs ones are turned ON, He also said it could be the diverter valve (wouldn’t be surprised as it’s probably the original one when the house was built). I’ll bleed the radiators first though and see if that does the trick

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.