Has anyone put their central heating on yet?

No...she's got that Reynaud's Syndrome where her hands and feet have shit circulation, so feel cold most of the time. She might be going through the menopause though...I'll ask her...

she just told me to "fuck off" in a bright red face! So...yeah?
My missus has ms and going through the menopause heating on flat out all day and all windows wide open when she goes to bed. It's a fucking nightmare :-)

The old meters with corrugated piping were easy to fiddle, (a Gas Safe registered plumber told me). Just lay the meter on its side and no gas use registered. They replace those with a meter with fixed piping now, it’s impossible to turn those.
Back in the 90's we were renting some flat near The Cliff off a proper dodgy landlord that knew all the tricks in the book. He turned our gas meter back to front, so the gage went backwards....British Gas would ended up owing ME money! I didn't really agree with it and felt paranoid and guilty, so tried calling him to fix it.....but he'd gone missing!

This week the heating has been on for a few hours a day, if it gets any colder I am starting a big fire in the garden get rid of some wood and paper and save some money at the same time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.