Has anyone put their central heating on yet?

Close enough lol

Our cat is similar. If I’m in, I have an organic hot water bottle.

Ours gets excited when you make a brew - thinks you are warming water for the hot water bottle we put under her blankets at night................ I know ...I know but when it gets cold food alone is not enough to buy her loyalty lol

Ours gets excited when you make a brew - thinks you are warming water for the hot water bottle we put under her blankets at night................ I know ...I know but when it gets cold food alone is not enough to buy her loyalty lol
We just have to wake up 5 times a night when she been out and needs warming up again for the next nighttime adventure.

funny thing is there was a bit of a fad this summer - quite a few houses got new thermal cladding put on - all of those who had it that I spoke to were complaining it was very warm in their bedrooms on hot summer evenings - spoke to two today ( next door and opposite ) and they have got their heating on. Seems like kind of a reverse win that.

When our male Cat comes in after being out he wakes us up to dry him off, after he has been dried off he expects nay demands food.

And we do it too like big mugs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.