Has anyone put their central heating on yet?

How long have you had him exactly - you have done well to change his ways - Tom's are buggers at the best of times
Since she was about 6 weeks old. There’s only so much you can train them, but she doesn’t touch human food, understands a wagging finger meaning no etc.

Since she was about 6 weeks old. There’s only so much you can train them, but she doesn’t touch human food, understands a wagging finger meaning no etc.

My previous cat lived to 23 - had her from a kitten off my Granddad - she understood all that BUT caved where lamb was involved. She once took a whole kebab off the coffee table whilst my attention was elsewhere - she just went mental for lamb - anything else she was indifferent to. Pets are great because of their individual foibles.

My previous cat lived to 23 - had her from a kitten off my Granddad - she understood all that BUT caved where lamb was involved. She once took a whole kebab off the coffee table whilst my attention was elsewhere - she just went mental for lamb - anything else she was indifferent to. Pets are great because of their individual foibles.
With one of my previous cats, it was cheese. Went berserk if there was a chance of nicking some.

With one of my previous cats, it was cheese. Went berserk if there was a chance of nicking some.
With our previous cat, the only thing I found that she wouldn’t eat and actually repelled from, was oranges. A slice of satsuma waved under her nose and she’d be offski.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.