Has anyone put their central heating on yet?

Gone from just boxers to tracky bottoms and thick jumper. No way I'm putting the heating on yet.
A nice can of Stout helps too

Just about above freezing here. Luckily I have two little ones shattered from a week of school so they won't be up for a couple of hours, I hope.

Wife has a cold and is complaining. Told her to woman up. Although she has unplugged the smart meters anyway as they stress her out.

Just about above freezing here. Luckily I have two little ones shattered from a week of school so they won't be up for a couple of hours, I hope.

Wife has a cold and is complaining. Told her to woman up. Although she has unplugged the smart meters anyway as they stress her out.
Bought a load of blankets, but the heating won't be going on unless it's really cold.

Had the heating on mid June for 30 mins to test it & the radiator's were all functional as we'd moved house.

As for now, like @Psychedelic Casual I never take shorts off unless at a wedding/funeral etc between at the very least the clocks moving.

Sleep under the lightest duvet, Mrs Moon has blankets on top of her half of the bed all year round.

She's been dropping the H word into conversation the last couple of days and is thinking of doing as per our last house putting the timer on a low constant.

I'll have to swelter for a good 6/8 weeks until I start to feel a bit chilly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.