Has anyone put their central heating on yet?

do you order in Manchester? if so where do you recommend? Getting a multi-fuel stove installed on Friday.
There are lots of trees and branches in local parks that came down in the big storms earlier in the year.

I’ve seen a bloke with a saw in the park next to me sawing branches off a faller and taking it home.

Just switched on in 15 minute bursts as there's a canny nip in the air. No point penny pinching as Mr Johnsons first payment of £66 hits accounts next month. It's what he would have wanted.

I'm seeing this like an SAS course now. Seeing how long I can last until I put it on. The wife doesn't seem totally behind the idea.
When her teeth are chattering & she turns blue might be the signal to................. tell her to put another coat on.

Jokes aside your head and feet are the parts of your body most prone to being cold. Get some decent slippers and wear a bobble hat indoors, I will be. I don't give a fuck, limiting how much I give to these profit hungry c*nts

Fuck that,I’ve had my heating on for the last hour feeling a bit warmer now so might turn it off ..
I'm on a fixed rate till next August, so not being effected by the massive increases. Not even close to putting our heating on yet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.