Has anyone put their central heating on yet?

Coldest day yet , an hour is not enough but it has to do , the kitchen and bathroom are the killers and leaving kitchen door open for mr merlin , feel my old boiler is struggling a bit , at least it is warm getting up , gas is pricey but less than electric for heating ?

Coldest day yet , an hour is not enough but it has to do , the kitchen and bathroom are the killers and leaving kitchen door open for mr merlin , feel my old boiler is struggling a bit , at least it is warm getting up , gas is pricey but less than electric for heating ?
yeah leccy is a killer.

UNLESS you know someone who does GROWS

Going to be frabs this coming week!

Put your blankets in the airing cupboard or over the radiators so when the heating goes off you can wrap yourself in a warm blanket.

October bill for Gas and Electric = £85.
November bill for Gas and Electric = £128.
I suspect December and January may both touch £150,

Given that I am paying £154 a month and the Government top up another £67, it should mean my credit still increases by around £70 a month so I really can't complain.

October bill for Gas and Electric = £85.
November bill for Gas and Electric = £128.
I suspect December and January may both touch £150,

Given that I am paying £154 a month and the Government top up another £67, it should mean my credit still increases by around £70 a month so I really can't complain.
Getting colder now. Mine £14 today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.